mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

3 hours ago, Shiki said:

They haven't given me anything in a year and a half. I'm just doomed.

Find a doctor who'll prescribe you HRT on informed consent. I'm sure there's at least one where you're from, but they can be pretty difficult to find if you don't know where to look.

2 minutes ago, smolbear said:

Find a doctor who'll prescribe you HRT on informed consent. I'm sure there's at least one where you're from, but they can be pretty difficult to find if you don't know where to look.

No I meant HRT hasn't given me anything after a year and a half of taking the pills.

It sucks. I'm doomed.

755cde9892.png

You'll be entranced by me ♥

Just now, Shiki said:

No I meant HRT hasn't given me anything after a year and a half of taking the pills.

It sucks. I'm doomed.

Have you considered trying injections instead? Are you dissolving them sublingually?

Just now, smolbear said:

Have you considered trying injections instead? Are you dissolving them sublingually?

I've got an appointment on the 24th and I'm going to talk about alternatives. I might go for patches first because injections are scary and hard.

755cde9892.png

Just now, Shiki said:

I've got an appointment on the 24th and I'm going to talk about alternatives. I might go for patches first because injections are scary and hard.

That's understandable. Just a warning though, patches don't come cheap, a month's supply ran me $300 when I was on them. Injections are a really cheap option but they have a learning curve and ofc the first few weeks of having to stick yourself with a needle are really scary.

Just now, smolbear said:

That's understandable. Just a warning though, patches don't come cheap, a month's supply ran me $300 when I was on them. Injections are a really cheap option but they have a learning curve and ofc the first few weeks of having to stick yourself with a needle are really scary.

Was that with insurance coverage or no?

755cde9892.png

Am I a good person, a bad person or a loser?

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Why didn’t I just tell them? :( :(

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

(edited)

Two things:

• I should be in bed right now, but I can't sleep :huh:
  • The MSM really needs to stop accusing other people of lying... WHILE LYING! It's concerning a specific person and no it isn't Trump... :unamused:
Edited by ~Dusky~

thinking that why l never get mlp dreams, like come on l'm on mlp forums a lot and l see my mlp toys everyday. Instead l get silly Persona dreams and weird unknown dreams, but longs l don't get Zelda dreams anymore.

On 7/18/2019 at 2:58 AM, TheRockARooster said:

Am I a good person, a bad person or a loser?

your none of those bad people. You are a good person♢

post-8308-0-11445000-1428951076.png.ef077232c399b3ea81e8383c4238c804.png