Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Why did the text on this forum get smaller??  Or is that just me?

Also, why is it that people think I'm difficult to shop for??  I've been sharing my amazon wishlist for four years and most of my family is on facebook so??  I just wish I could get a gift at least once.  I haven't gotten any presents in three years so far, it kinda sucks.  Who doesn't want free stuff, especially when it's something you've wanted for a while???  Maybe I'm just spoiled idk...  Just a book or maybe new reusable bags, something! :mlp_please:

Thinking about tomorrow... Might be a little awkward considering that this thanksgiving isn't my family, so I won't even know a decent portion of the people there. But they sound more like my kind of people than my family of conservative Trump supporters, with their own echo chambers.

"What is so wrong with some people that they have to start drama and try to start fights with people? What happened to actually paying attention to the content of a discussion before accusing somebody of something that doesn't jive whatsoever with a previous statement?"

Edited by ~Dusky~

I've been thinking about what tensions between Ukraine and Russia will provoke elsewhere. How much of that nonsense will agitate the restless people of the world.

I've also been thinking a lot about many recent events in my family. It's taken up a lot of mental real estate recently.

Saw a picture of my ex's sister with her husband from way back in the day (their mom shared it on FB) and it spurred me into realizing that ten years ago I was actually in a relationship. I know, hard to believe. Whether I find it's harder to believe that was ten years ago or harder to believe that I was ever in a relationship I'll leave to the reader's imagination. =P

Edited by Envy

I'm thinking that I hope the Y calls me soon, I would like to join them before their no joining fee thing expires at the end of the year.  Definitely an important early x-mas gift to myself, gotta work on losing weight!!

• Brohoof 1

I'm more drunk than I've been in a while. I don't know why I am on the internet, but I am. I've been thinking a lot about how laws here in America differ from where I am from and elsewhere in the world and also how best to handle those differences should they ever come up in my own life. I've also been thinking a lot about the Russian language and how it was very easy to pick it back up since last I studied and how it would be very useful to relearn it as a valuable lingua franca. Though I've been where I am for a very long time, I am also thinking a lot about a new job.

Well, I feel like a talentless waste of space. I should be sad, but I just feel... empty. It's like all the emotion has been sapped right out of me. 

5 hours ago, Sunset Rose said:

I'm more drunk than I've been in a while. I don't know why I am on the internet, but I am. I've been thinking a lot about how laws here in America differ from where I am from and elsewhere in the world and also how best to handle those differences should they ever come up in my own life. I've also been thinking a lot about the Russian language and how it was very easy to pick it back up since last I studied and how it would be very useful to relearn it as a valuable lingua franca. Though I've been where I am for a very long time, I am also thinking a lot about a new job.

Because you know you need the love and support of your close friends here. Try not to be to harsh on yourself even though those words are always easier been said... 

Seems as though you’ve made a big move/change in your own life in situations and places you are not yet accustomed too. I won’t go into too deep but it reminds me of my Mom when she moved from her own country to the US at the young age of 20 having me as an only child. Stay close to your friends and loved ones here you gravitate towards support and love because you are in need of that even if you may feel lost and without hope.

Warm thoughts and best of wishes to you Rose 🌹 you are a strong person but even you need support and guidance. We all do so take advantage of the cards in your hands!

• Brohoof 1

Accidentally got a carbonated drink, the store covered the original label with their own and of course their label didn't mention that it was carbonated.  I'm sure if I liked soft drinks, I'd like this one but I thought it was juice...  It tastes ok if it's severely watered down.

I think I should definitely talk to my trainer to see if they can add more exercises to my routine.  I know I'm just trying to get into the habit of going to the gym again but I don't really feel like I'm getting much out of it.  Maybe I should make an appointment with her for next month...

• 3 weeks later...

You know I kinda figured I had a lot of replays saved in Rocket League, given that I started saving almost every single one at some point, but ~6,267 is freaking ridiculous! The folder is like 6GB large! :blink:

"Salvador is f***ing boring to play."

Salvador is the only Borderlands 2 character I can't stand playing. He feels more like a chore to me. I can say I'm totally tired of playing him and I've only gotten my only Salvador save to level 13... :dry:

I'm only on the forums today to procrastinate drawing...  I REALLY shouldn't do that...  I'll try to at least get the foundation for what I want to draw.