Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

God I’m tried and my head hurts. It’s that time again when the weather is dry and hot..

How many times do you people need to be told that the virus is REAL before you stop denying it for the sake of some stupid agenda? Seriously, even now, there are people that think that it's a hoax made up by the media.

(edited)

People always seem nice and all, but often times I feel like they’re denser than they appear.

Cant trust... imposed off limits :yeahno:.

Edited by WWolf

“Last day of work..” I feel dreaded.

Also thinking about how annoying my mom is atm..just got done with my last day of work, got home to rest, and already she acted like I'm a lazy NEET for not doing one chore. :unamused:. If you need something mom, just ask!

God.. this is gonna be a long three months..

Hard to be patient when I feel like I’ve patient for years. I can’t just “start over” or act like I’m just now starting/resetting the clock!

I was pretty much self-isolated for 10 years up until about a year and a half ago. All that time people said I should go outside. Now that I have actively been out and about for roughly a year and a half, they want people to stay indoors. Kind of hilarious.

• Brohoof 3

7 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I was pretty much self-isolated for 10 years up until about a year and a half ago. All that time people said I should go outside. Now that I have actively been out and about for roughly a year and a half, they want people to stay indoors. Kind of hilarious.

OMG, I knew exactly what you were going to say when I started reading this.

All I get from people is "Stay indoors Twilight Sparkle!"

I am currently thinking about, ... Um.... Princess Luna. :orly:

I'm working under some of the worst possible conditions if one is trying to avoid a pandemic. There are 100+ co-workers on my shift, I'm constantly handling product that was touched by who knows how many people, and we often have no choice but to work in close proximity with each other. Still haven't gotten sick though.

(edited)

Everything is okay with me now. :) Just had an episode that put my relationship with my BF on the line. But an apology and a long hug later, we're fine. Along with a promise I'll not be so clingy in the future and blame him for what is actually my problem.

Edited by Dustlicious

Well, Dot Product of course. It's amazing how you can get cosine of the angle between two normal vectors. I love you Dot Product! :wub:

• Brohoof 2

Thinking of why people go to therapist when they should go to their parents...because its the parents responsibility for their children... If anyone is brave or wanna have a good laugh... Someone try to talk to their parents like theyre the therapist...just go get a couch and lay there and start talking to them hahahaha i wonder what their reaction would be?

5 hours ago, Kujamih said:

Thinking of why people go to therapist when they should go to their parents...because its the parents responsibility for their children... If anyone is brave or wanna have a good laugh... Someone try to talk to their parents like theyre the therapist...just go get a couch and lay there and start talking to them hahahaha i wonder what their reaction would be?

"Go clean your room."

(edited)

"The day far right extremists take over all of society I think my head might just implode. There's just so much insanity, stupidity, and downright aggressive $#!+ that they say and want that it's a threat to the sanity of me and any other reasonable human being on this planet. What's worse is that they want you to believe it's everyone else who's being irrational extremists and they're so f***ing arrogant about it that they try as hard as they possibly can to annoy people to the point where they can't take it anymore and then turn around and say 'look at how they treat us.'"

"Speaking of which, the video that made me post this should have a flipped like/dislike ratio. Only 30 dislikes on the ramblings of an insane and utterly delusional fringe right piece of f***ing $#!+ who's trying to sound smart and zingy shows just how far right the dialogue has shifted. Just seeing that $#!+ existing gave me an aneurysm I swear. I mean after seeing that I really think anyone who says YouTube has a left-wing bias ought to be laughed out of said discussion..." :unamused:

Edited by Dustlicious