Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Hope people don't start buying up UV-C germicidal lamps without reading and understanding their hazards. Those things are dangerous to the unprotected eyes and skin.  

Edited by Ultraviolet Phosphor

Passive aggressive anti-SJWs are obnoxious. :unamused: Especially when they deny an argument because it doesn't fit their far right agenda, and play it off like "well, that's just supporting their argument." Well, all that does is support the argument against YOU moron. :ButtercupLaugh:

It's also really frustrating when job applications require something you don't have they have no reason to require. I'm pretty sure someone can work a minimum wage job without a college education, pretty sure they can do it without a previous employer, pretty sure they can do it without a driver's license, and I'm D@MNED WELL SURE they can do it without a cell phone.

Edited by Angel_Dust
Not double posting

"Yeah how DARE people that aren't like you exist? Seriously, though, what in the f***? And you've got to love straw man excuses and people making up fictional situations to justify what they know before they even say/type them to bad arguments (which isn't really too dissimilar to straw-manning when you think about it)... "

Edited by Angel_Dust

I need to learn to quiet the noise of the world around me and accept that it's all just transient...

On 3/19/2020 at 7:53 PM, Pastel Heart said:

Fade In Out by Oasis would fit in a Cowboy Bebop AMV.

And now I'm thinking about how you're definitely onto something. :huh:

• Brohoof 1

crap, I broke my permanent retainer....agh such a bad time since my orthodontic is close till june...

On 3/22/2020 at 12:28 PM, princessxrainbowdash said:

I'm craving an oreo milkshake.... UGH OR vanilla ICE CREAM with hot fudge with a cherry on top. xD I want pancakes, cookies, cakes, brownies, you name it right now xD. 

holy hatchlings, I want that now!

I hope getting groceries next week won't be too much of a difficult thing to do even though I have a page long list because I'm pretty much out of a lot of stuff.

"God everyone in the house needs to be quite! I can't concentrate on my writing!" 

It’s 5:00am and a I should be asleep but my insomnia is leaving wide awake. I need to get this under control.

Just now, Thuja said:

I want to grow some potatoes and garlic

Very specific.

I am thinking about dinner...... Oh wait, the oven *runs away in panic*

• Brohoof 1