mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

18 hours ago, Splashee said:

That dream of mine wasn’t any fun. I know how to deal with it, it is just, not even supposed to happen in the first place

I've been having some strange dream lately too, the kind wihout any resolution – just end in the middle of weirdness... :yeahno:

What am I thinking now, need to go have a shower...

• Brohoof 1

About this time I wᴑke up in my bedroom and read a message a very dedicated person wrote in the ceiling. But the room was almost pitch black, yet I was able to see all around. There was also this blue-ish tint over my field of view. It was incredible.

So, I stayed there looking at the ceiling, while the room faded to black and the blue hue disappeared entirely.

I still wonder what triggered such extreme pupil dilation. Because it was not a normal adaptation. Just imagine catching someone unaware out in a rural area or wilderness where there is almost no lighting whatsoever, but you are able to see in the dark. It makes me question whether this is some form of primal trait dormant within us. I didn't know human beings had actual night vision.

• Brohoof 1

Don't feel like any more coffee, I want tea. So I'm going to make tea.

Also thinking about camping trips for next year. Unlike this year I am not going to book them all months in advance, that got to be a right pain. It was too much too often. And if the weather was crap ... :o  Might be more difficult due to 'staycations' but what I want to do next year is try to be more flexible, look around and book as and when nearer a time I actually want. If that makes sense.