mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

21 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Thanks for that, but actually they are mostly from channels that I follow, and things I searched for, so I want those ones. :D

But yes that is a good guide.

I am also following 'Be amazed!' which is kind of like that, but good fun nevertheless. :D

Footnote – a couple of years ago my YT Watch Later list got so huge I moved nearly half of it into a new separate playlist ('Pending') – then forgot all about it – much later, I found this playlist again and was wondering "What the hell is this – oh yeah!" :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

Flesh. Do you ever feel like you want to consume sweet pork? I got this feeling inside of me. I had dreams about it, too. Chopping up some nice pork in my bathtube. So niiiiiiice. The knife gets in an out like cutting butter. I know where to cut, too. It is like when that animal part inside of me gets triggered, and I know where to hit to disable someone. But I am not gonna do it. That weird dude in the oasis told me that I am expected to know what I am not supposed to do. It is a shame, though. Let's make a deal! You keep me up. And I don't go out wandering for sweet pork.

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Current thought: With @Jeric leaving soon, who will be our new "dadmin"? :ooh:

Hold up, Jeric is leaving soon?! I miss them already 

update: just saw their post as I was in and out the past week- wow 9 years! Good luck in your future endeavors Jeric! 

Edited by StarlightNyars

13 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

Hold up, Jeric is leaving soon?! I miss them already 

update: just saw their post as I was in and out the past week- wow 9 years! Good luck in your future endeavors Jeric! 

Why? Time? Life? Ok! 9 years is a very long time for anypony, so thats devotion enough.

I hope they find a new strong and wise pone, because this is really a fun place to keep alive for a long time to come.

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, CelestiAlicorn said:

I hope they find a new strong and wise pone, because this is really a fun place to keep alive for a long time to come.

Likewise, I wish them the best. I recently joined the fandom in the past few months, but I’m glad others see the same things about having MLPF as a home to talk about ponies and everything else beyond Equestria. 

3 hours ago, StarlightNyars said:

Likewise, I wish them the best. I recently joined the fandom in the past few months, but I’m glad others see the same things about having MLPF as a home to talk about ponies and everything else beyond Equestria. 

Yes I think this is the place to be, compared to the blue bird page, this is heaven!

Here ponies seems to not just shout out loudly in a big mess, they seems to talk and interact in a friendly way.

• Brohoof 1

I think it’s time for a nice break from everything after work today.