Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking about how I've been floating around a lot in terms of affectionate feelings for people these past few months.

Technically speaking I dated a guy for a day when I thought I might have been bi, though that was rushed and nor do I think I am bi anymore.

I suppose I'm trying to figure out who holds my affection right now.

• Brohoof 1

What I'm Thinking (God why do i keep coming here, People are going to hate me for this)

Now, what i was thinking before that, were unimaginably, downright, to the max, psychotically strange thoughts.

Things, that would make you think, the one before the bit at the top was this:

"I wonder if Butterfly's can sneeze?"

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about this week as it is my last week at school before the exams.

D: 

I think I just---I guess I'm supposed to let people make jokes about me otherwise it makes them mad... :(

Well, you can let them, but you don't have to listen to any of them or take those jokes into consideration. 

*Hugs* 

• Brohoof 2

You know... I don't know what I'm thinking, ever had that? You know, I doubt any of us know what we've been thinking, Just a simple bit of brain chemestry. If we can think, and that is known as a chemical, or neural reaction. Do we really know what we are thinking, or do a bunch of neurons, and chemicals know that? How can we physically know what we are thinking at this very second? If all we are is a small set of this's and that's, then what are our thoughts? Just a small squirt of this here, and a dab of that there? What about our Imagination? Is that, simply the creation of a few bits of liquid and electrical current?

What are we thinking indeed.

• Brohoof 2

I wonder if I should talk to someone about this, at some point, and if so, who, and when?

I mean it's not an urgent matter, and if I should choose to take action in regard to it, I do intend to wait for a while first, so why should I bother someone with my nonsense just now?  I mean, it's not like this is going to hurt me if I keep it to myself, in fact it actually helps a bit.

• Brohoof 1

It is confirmed. I really am stupid :(

I know we've never talked, but I can say with absolute confidence that you are not stupid. You're very intelligent. You need to ignore whoever told you otherwise -- even if that person is yourself. :)

Edited by Jaxsie
  • Brohoof 2

I know we've never talked, but I can say with absolute confidence that you are not stupid. You're very intelligent. You need to ignore whoever told you otherwise -- even if that person is yourself. :)

*Hugs tight* What's the matter?

Thanks so much to the both of you <3 <3 <3 :( I've just been feeling bad because I sorta..made someone feel extremely awful :( *Huggles tight* Thanks for asking <3 <3
  • Brohoof 2