mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I'm thinking about chicken right now...  I literally can't think of anything else right now.  I really want to eat some but I can't right now...  My mouth is drooling just thinking about it, everything smells like cooked chicken.  I can literally smell bbq chicken right now at 11 at night.  I'm seriously considering trying tofu just so I can make something chicken related(at least the sauce) hopefully without flaring up any pain that I might have when eating chicken...  I really want chicken right now...  Chicken...  I'm a man on the edge :(...

About how well one can rebound from a hard time/rejection. Changing your own mindset to something that you're not used to.

About the things you accomplish day to day things no one can take away from you. Also not letting your past mistakes and bad choices define the person you are today.

That quote "how we survive makes us who we are" echos throughout my mind.

Everyday is a new day to be thankful for and always know whenever you're alone God is always there with you in His loving arms.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about this homeless guy that has taken up residence along the path I walk to school.  I don't feel very safe with him being there but all he's trying to do is survive.

• Brohoof 1

I'm just thinking about how comfortable it is to go on a walk in a breezy autumn weather.

There's a girl from Stuttgart who is in my biology class. She died the tips of her hair the other day in our school's colors. I told her that I liked her hair, but I said it in German. She looked at me blankly for about five seconds before excitedly exclaiming "Thank you!!!" I asked her if I had said it wrong. Nope, it just took her a couple seconds to understand it. No one had spoken to her in German since she arrived in the US a few weeks ago.

We also have a French exchange student. When my French teacher introduced my class to him, I was the only one who actually tried to speak French with him. I could tell that he really appreciated it.

Talking with people in their native languages is something that I think isn't done enough. I've found it to be the case online as well, even here on the forums. Even simply greeting someone in their language can have an impact. It shows that you care. It shows that you're respectful of their country and culture. I'm honestly surprised that more people don't try to learn about places where others come from.

That, and I'm thinking about how much I could go for a dragonfruit right about now :nom:

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 5

I think I'm too lazy to try and edit my tumblr blog.  I wanted to create a section just for my OCs like I've seen on other blogs but I don't really know how I go about doing that and some of the tutorials online have mentioned things that I'm just not seeing on my page :\...  I know I'm not much of an artist but I'd still like to have somewhere to post what it is that I actually draw...  Now if I could just get a scanner and some new inks(mine have dried out:\).

There's also a con coming up this saturday that I can actually walk to, pretty excited for that.

• Brohoof 1

You know when you start to talk to someone and out of nowhere they give you the cold shoulder? Leaving you wondering what you did to cause that? I've had that happen so many times but I could never give you a reason why.

Lost in confusion but alas time goes on and waits for no one.

Thinking about how in the world I made an A on my piano test. I mean, like, there's no way that should have happened. Oh well, I'll take it.

You know when you start to talk to someone and out of nowhere they give you the cold shoulder? Leaving you wondering what you did to cause that? I've had that happen so many times but I could never give you a reason why.

Lost in confusion but alas time goes on and waits for no one.

I'm going to tell you after spending far too long being in love with someone like this and making so many excuses - You just need to let them go. Save yourself all of that pain.

Even if they come back... It'll happen again.

I was thinking about finding some dark places for astrophotography. Apparently, my backyard has too much light pollution so I at least have to go to the rural parts of town where's there's no light. I tried it the other day and I pretty much failed but it was fun trying to do new things!

post-37469-0-98164700-1475856577_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking about whether or not I should buy tickets for tomorrow's con today or just go wait in line tomorrow...  I kinda think buying them today would be the best approach but I'm too lazy...