Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music A song you hate,but everyone loves

~Sugar Sprinkles~

It doesn't even have to be the genre you like either. I'm talking about people around you. At school, at work, college, etc.

My genre I like is Electronica, Techo, some rock, and alternative. But people from school had songs that I hated, but they jammed to and listened to it all over school and I always heard about it.

I would say, that Harlem shake. OMG, it was EVERYWHERE! Everyone did their own Harlem shake and it was EVERYWHERE, OMG!!! Whenever i'd hear that song, my ears would bleed. Yes, there is other songs they listened to that I hated, but Harlem shake was...awful. And the fact that the idiots would try to do it in the middle of Study halls, lunches, and even spare time in class. Some of our teachers did not care what you did, but all those jocky guys tried to do it....

• Brohoof 2

The one song that comes to mind, besides every Justin Beiber song ever, is what does the fox say? That song is, imo, the worst song ever created! It has no deep meaning, the vocalist is terrible, the beat is ear bleeding, and the music video is downright idiotic...I. HATE. THAT. SONG.

• Brohoof 3

I absolutely despise The Fox by Ylvis. Why that song is so popular is beyond me.

I don't know why I did not say that. Omg, I kind of forgot about that song.

Yeah, infact, I heard it got on the radio some point, but I never heard it... beats me. Its pretty stupid.

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely despise The Fox by Ylvis. Why that song is so popular is beyond me.

The song sounds so... awkward.

I don't judge the people who like it, but the first time I heard it I was like "Da heck is this poop?"

#selfie, need I say more than that?

You're speaking my language.

I don't know why I did not say that. Omg, I kind of forgot about that song.

Yeah, infact, I heard it got on the radio some point, but I never heard it... beats me. Its pretty stupid.

It makes no sense whatsoever to me.
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty much any song that gets popular and is way overplayed. Examples of these include:

-Gangnam Style

-The Fox

-Or Nah

-Wrecking Ball

-I Love It

-#Selfie

I don't mind people liking them, but by Talos, don't play it every single day, you dingus

• Brohoof 3

Pretty much any song that gets popular and is way overplayed. Examples of these include:

-Gangnam Style

-The Fox

-Or Nah

-Wrecking Ball

-I Love It

-#Selfie

I don't mind people liking them, but by Talos, don't play it every single day, you dingus

#Selfie makes my ears bleed.
  • Brohoof 2

Generosity.

A lot of people told me they liked this song but when I hear it, the only thing I think is that I should have counted how many times Rarity said " generosity

Radioactive, Royals, the Fox, Harlem Shake, #Selfie, I Love It, Gangnam Style...

Oh, and take a good look at Radioactive. I hate that song to PIECES. I don't know why, it makes me hate everything within five feet of me. 

Also #selfie is horrible too.

Considering that I live in Oklahoma, nearly all country. In the south, you eat, sleep, and breathe country and western. Really old stuff (like Jimmie Rodgers type of old) is good stuff. But newer country is garbage. I hate it with a passion. And there are like 15 radio stations that play country. One of the 2 classic rock stations was bought out by a country station. When I tuned to that station and heard country, I was pissed off something awful. I quit listening to the radio after that.

Anyway, I think this video says it all when it comes to newer country music.

Edited by Space Woona

Secret by The Pierces. I HATE this song with a fiery passion. This stupid ass song is used to describe psychotic characters. Basically the song is about the singer theataning to kill her friend all because she told some stupid secret. 

Talk Dirty to me- Jason Derulo.

I just absolutely think it is annoying and overall stupid I just.. I hate it so much its kind of that thing where I hate it so much that I want it to come on so I can say how much I hate it, it is a weird situation. 

Ooh boy, where do I begin?!

Avicii - Wake Me Up

Nickelback - Rockstar

Florida Georgia Line - Shine On

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive

Skrillex - Bangarang

Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe

THE HARLEM SHAKE

The Chainsmokers - #SELFIE

PSY - Gentlemen

Every song by Justin Bieber

There we go.

Edited by Blackened
  • Brohoof 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPOKJikcYMk

Everybody I know that listens to older music - save for my mom - likes this song. For me, it is perhaps the most cringeworthy song I have ever heard. The lyrics make me want to smack the man in the face so hard that it permanently throws his neck out of position, and the whistling effect on the guitar? God... It's so awful.