Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like fan fiction where canon characters meet their alter egos?

Bendy

Do you like fan fiction where canon characters meet their alter egos? Good Vs Evil sort of thing.

As in the canon Ponies from the show itself meet their more nasty versions of themselves. Such as canon Pinkie Pie meeting Pinkamena Diane Pie from Cupcakes. Canon Celestia meeting Xenolestia from The Conversion Bureau. Canon Rainbow Dash meets Rainbow Dash from Rainbow Factory.

I love reading them, but I like seeing how their canon counterparts would react seeing these monstrous versions of themselves. 

Edited by Rush

Eh, depends. Like, if Time Turner met his alter egos, it'd basically become "The Three Doctors", which is great.

My bid to interject Doctor Who into everything is going according to plan. Mwuhaha.

It is very interesting to read these types of stories, however, I find it terrible that they such are a scarcity. What would happen if canon Big Mac met Sweet Apple Massacre Big Mac....? Or if canon Twilight Sparkle met her alternate from Forever Faithful.

Canon Celestia meeting Xenolestia from The Conversion Bureau.

Something tells me they would get along and make an alliance set out on conquering Earth through two different Equestrias. I think CelestA.I. from Friendship is Optimal would be a more interesting rendezvous with canon Celestia.

Conquering the whole damn universe through Friendship and Ponies.

(edited)

Something tells me they would get along and make an alliance set out on conquering Earth through two different Equestrias. I think CelestA.I. from Friendship is Optimal would be a more interesting rendezvous with canon Celestia.

Conquering the whole damn universe through Friendship and Ponies.

Canon Celestia getting along with an alter ego that wants to murder six billions Humans? Eh, I don't think so. I think Canon Celestia would just kill her.

Also it impossible to take over the multiverse. There are cartoon universes where good always wins, there are cartoon universes  that have bombs that can destroy entire universe and Mary Sue and Gary Stu universes.

And what Xenolestia wants is not friendship, it's hegemony! 

Edited by Rush

Canon Celestia getting along with an alter ego that wants to murder six billions Humans? Eh, I don't think so. I think Canon Celestia would just kill her.

That's just it... humans. I cannot imagine Celestia ever making peace with us violent humans in fear of possibly harming her pony citizens.

Also it impossible to take over the multiverse. There are cartoon universes where good always wins, there are cartoon universes  that have bombs that can destroy entire universe and Mary Sue and Gary Stu universes.

Please, people like Galactus and Thanos can jump dimensions and destroy entire planets.

(edited)

That's just it... humans. I cannot imagine Celestia ever making peace with us violent humans in fear of possibly harming her pony citizens.

Now you've turned canon Celestia into a hate mongering judgmental monster. Xenolestia does not just do this too Humans, she will do it literally every other race that isn't a Pony and will enslave minds or kill all good canon Ponies.

So even other Ponies aren't safe from Xenolestia.

Oh and My Little Human Celestia would save Humanity from Xenolestia.

Please, people like Galactus and Thanos can jump dimensions and destroy entire planets.

Unstoppable Justin Bieber Space Marine army of doom.

Edited by Rush

Now you've turned canon Celestia into a hate mongering judgmental monster. Xenolestia does not just do this too Humans, she will do it literally every other race that isn't a Pony and will enslave minds or kill all good canon Ponies.

So even other Ponies aren't safe from Xenolestia.

I don't care about Xenolestia and I wasn't talking about Xenolestia. Canon Celestia isn't going to sit idly by while there are humans armed with enough nuclear weaponry to decimate all of Equus. Nopony has the mentality to comprehend the destruction mankind is able to inflict upon their physically inferior race.

Oh and My Little Human Celestia would save Humanity from Xenolestia.

Unstoppable Justin Bieber Space Marine army of doom.

Too obvious, possesses absolutely no effort, has the subtlety of a nuclear bomb.

Bad/10

I don't care about Xenolestia and I wasn't talking about Xenolestia. Canon Celestia isn't going to sit idly by while there are humans armed with enough nuclear weaponry to decimate all of Equus. Nopony has the mentality to comprehend the destruction mankind is able to inflict upon their physically inferior race.

We're talking about a kind hearted cartoon Pony from a kid's show, so cartoon logic everything works out in the wend. Plus Equesta Girls are Human, yet she hasn't gone kill all Humans on them.

Yes, Humans like the Imperium of Man would kill because she's a xeno. But if such thing as silly Celestia were to exist, there would be universes in which Ponies and Human live together in peace.