Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Most used Pokeball?

ChoroChii

Ultra. Although I try to catch them with Heal balls since they are all pretty and pink! I miss the "Love" ball... Such a cute design!

• Brohoof 1

Regular Poke. 

Why? OCD. I honestly think Ultra balls look ugly, and the regular balls are obviously THE Pokeball.

I'm so OCD about this, I cried when I realized that there was no way to change from a quickball when breeding Chanseys with a Ditto.

Premier Balls for Legendaries or Events.

• Brohoof 1

@,

So lets take this in a serious manner.

((yea yea i am an eevee talking serious about pokeballs. Deal with it))

So we are going to take this in a literal way, if it is night or you are in a cave the most effective pokeball would be a dusk ball. If it is the first round of a battle a quickball is the most cost effective. If you are going for low level pokemon after you have beaten the game a level ball would be best. Overall an ultra ball is the best to just regularly stack up on.

So now lets get to the actual question, for the most used ball in the game it depends what your objective is, if your objective is tracking down and getting a rare pokemon your going to have a array of quick balls and ultra balls. If you are going in for a pokemon and trying to catch a large amount in a short time then your gonna use mostly quick balls. If you are looking for cave pokemon your gonna use mostly dusk balls. 

Basically no matter what the most used would be a ultra ball but the most effective would to have a collection based on what you want to do, dusk balls for caves and night, quick balls for fast capture, and ultra balls for daytime captures. 

My go-to is always the Quick Ball. It nearly always works at first. If it doesn't, I switch over to weakening/ Ultra Balls for about the next 12 turns or so, at which point I switch to Timer Balls. For me, catching a Pokemon is either a matter of timing. Either I get it now, or I prepare for the long-haul.

More often than not, though, the Quick Ball works. I only have to advance the strategy for legendaries, really.  :P

I use copious amounts of Timer Balls and Dusk Balls. I use timer balls because there is a point where once you've waited long enough you practically can catch anything. I use Dusk Balls just because once I had used all my others Pokéballs trying to catch a shiny legendary and the lone dusk ball was my last one. Ever since then I've always had good luck with Dusk Balls.

Actually, I really try to strategize when I catch pokemon. The average great ball and ultra ball is in fact commonly used for me, HOWEVER, when I know the time is right and it's the right pokemon, I'll use the pokeball that the description specifies for it. Heavy ball, Net ball, etc.

Oh, I forgot to give mine. x3

These are my top 3:

1. Ultra balls.

2. Quick Balls.

3. Timer Balls.

I'm aware of the statistics and that most people probably use ultra and quick, this isn't a thread to see who uses what the most. It's a thread to see which individual does what. :)

and the master ball glitch. ;( Guys whyy. xD

- The Ultra Ball has the highest catch rate out of the regular poke ball and the great ball. They really aren't THAT expensive and I always stick up on those and make sure I have at least 20 on me.

- I like to use Net Balls because their also good for catching water Pokemon.

- Quick Balls are FANTASTIC. If you time it right, you got yourself an almost guaranteed catch.

- Timer Balls are great, too. They can be useful for catching legendaries.

- Master Balls are the God of all the poke balls, but I rarely ever even have to use them because using regular poke balls are just as effective.

Ultra Ball for general utility.

Dusk Ball for night time and caves.

Quick Ball should be used first most of the time though.

Oh, and Master Ball when I played the gen 4 games and used an AR... but no more of that. :P