Why do people like Trixie?

CosmicHooves

This thread appears to be discussing MLP:FiM in some way, shape or form. Thus, it has been sentenced to Show Discussion.

pete-alonso1.jpg.f27295daeb2f61a9d83493a73c62079d.jpg

Domine, tu omnia nosti, tu scis quia amo te.

HEY!! THAT"S MY LOVER!! But yeah other than that, they changed her character at the end of that episode in season 3, which I feel like would imply to a return. I also find her to have a brilliant color scheme IMO and the fact I came to appreciate unicorns more.

I'll never understand how Trixie got so popular :/

Just about the only thing I like about her is her character design

Edited by Megas75

It isn't really a very cool thing to tell people what they can and cannot enjoy.

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Ghost keep our personal knowings out of this 

You asked why people like Trixie.  Ghost shared his thoughts, and you tell him to buzz off?

BroYoureMakingReallyHardToLoveAndTolerat

I require you to apologize for this behavior and post replies with respect.

• Brohoof 3

Because she is extremely close to what Twatlot would be should she have been in a just a slightly different set of circumstances. It's like if Twilight didn't have the family, or upbringing she had, she could have very well turned out to be Trixie. And she has yet to have a full redemption in show, which means she is one of the few villains to not be redeemed.

• Brohoof 1

So about Trixie... 

I've been seeing a lot of love goin towards and annoying backround pony named Trixie and i don't see waht all the fuss is about. If i missed something about her that makes her so Great and Powerful please point it out. Until then I'm blind to the attraction.

im sorry what did you say !!!?

0)trixie has some of the most personality on the show 

1) trixie is not a background pony

2) trixie is not annoying, she is great and powerful

3) trixie is best pony 

4) you better be trollin Boy

5) get out

6) stick a fork in me im done

7) you milkylicker 

8) god dammit navyhuskie 

9) god dammit celticbrony i thought you were gonna stop trollin

10) french doors

11) dont you talk about my granny

12)HuDurrDurrDAahaAH !!

13) you are ruining my taco tuesday

14) you are ruining my baller friday

15) stop calling me ghostler

stupid.gif

TRIXIE MASTER RACE

TRIXIE MASTER RACE

TRIXIE MASTER RACE

TRIXIE MASTER RACE

TRIXIE MASTER RACE

TRIXIE MASTER RACE

TRIXIE MASTER RACE

Edited by MooseLord
  • Brohoof 4

hsu5grC.png

Satan is good, Satan is my pal

i have nothing else to say...

Some people just really like Trixie. Some like her because she's interesting and has potential for so much more character development, and some like her because of her magical abilities.

I personally don't care for Trixie. She isn't the slightest bit interesting to me.

Strange, because I feel she has a lot of potential and she can be a great character, but the 2 episodes she got (Boast Busters and Magic Duel) weren't good and didn't feature her at her best.

So about Trixie... 

I've been seeing a lot of love goin towards and annoying backround pony named Trixie and i don't see waht all the fuss is about. If i missed something about her that makes her so Great and Powerful please point it out. Until then I'm blind to the attraction.

Background pony? She's far from being a background pony. She's been featured in 2 episodes, with full dialogue. Background pony implies no lines and very little screentime.

She's just such a cool and interesting character. She's the Joker to Twilights Batman. :squee:

• Brohoof 5

Fluttershy's lover, she's my waifu. I'm in love and obsessed with her, she's given me shyabetes. *Hnnnng*

Keep3555Calmsig600x100HOBOFont_zpsd659ba 

Yellow Pink Squee Blogs | Ask one of Fluttershy's biggest fans | Official Fluttershy fanclub page

@@Qwak, Hi! Looks like there was a similar thread made fairly recently that asked why Trixie is so appealing, so I merged your topic with it. :)

If I were to hazard a guess, I think people are just enamored with her cocky better-than-you-attitude, and the fact that she's a recurring rival of Twilight's makes her even more intriguing. Although she was presented as a villain at first, she was shown to have some redeeming qualities. She's a braggart for sure, but she also has a conscience and would never willingly go out of her way to harm another pony, as evidenced by her remorse for her actions in Magic Duel when the alicorn amulet took control of her. She's a pretty nifty character all around.

• Brohoof 5

@@Rockymoo, this is the best (and longest) description of Trixie I found so far!

Great job! Here's your virtual bottle of vodka:   (_(vodka(__>==o

Although, if Trixie didn't charge for her shows, then her losing her act shouldn't have affected her livelihood, as she says in "Magic Duel".

Maybe she gets her revenue after the show, when everypony is amazed by her performance?  :unsure:

In Ponyville, her show has never come to that point since it has been disturbed in the middle for the first time by mane six. No wonder it pissed her off, since this means embarrassment and no revenue after the show.

Maybe she just does a teaser the first day then does a legit show the following day.

Exactly. This would be a good business strategy: First make a "demo", and then wait for ponies coming up to you and begging for more. Then you can say you don't have time, unless they pay you for it  B)

She's the Joker to Twilights Batman.

:D

I think Trixie has an interesting color scheme.

I really like her mane :)

Edited by SasQ

I never liked her to be honest. I was hoping at the end of her first episode, she'd apologize but she still had a too-big-for-her-own-good ego. I really appreciate humility as a trait in people so I guess it's the same for ponies as well, which is why I'm usually not too fond of characters that aren't very modest. :P

She is pretty though! I think that's a reason why people like her.

post-8308-0-79436900-1383085974.png

"My past does not define me, because my past is not today."

• 6 months later...

No offence Trixie lovers, but she's not that great. The most impressive magic she did was create a cloud. Yes, that is impressive, but she is NOT even close to Twilight's level. The Alicorn Amulet does not count unless you count when Twilight absorbed the magic of the other three princesses, and in that case, Twilight is still far more powerful. 

BcACRhR.png

Applejack Fan Club