Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worst hairstyle?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I don't like when girls have really really short hair. As a girl myself, I prefer long hair.

I don't like Afros, either.

Also, I don't like hair that has crazy colors in it.

I'm talking like neon blue, pink, yellow, green, etc. THAT is too much. I don't mind some color, but having a full-on rainbow just looks bad.

Back in September I thought it was a good idea to do an absolutely terrible dye job, I'll share it picture, It doesn't look "that bad" in the photo but after showering or waking up in the mornings, It would be curly and I would look like Ronald McDonald. (luckily I was not stupid enough to take a photo of that.)  

post-25859-0-11356400-1397121106_thumb.jpg

I don't like when girls have really really short hair. As a girl myself, I prefer long hair.

I don't like Afros, either.

Also, I don't like hair that has crazy colors in it.

I'm talking like neon blue, pink, yellow, green, etc. THAT is too much. I don't mind some color, but having a full-on rainbow just looks bad.

Haha nothing against you i just want to point out the irony of a brony who does not like colourful hair  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Colorful hair works better on ponies than it does on actual people I guess. ;)

I feel the same way It just doesn't look right IMHO for a person to have blue, purple, rainbow hair.

still you can see the irony in it especially too someone whos not Brony 

I, personally, am not much into hair on girl where you shave it all of similar to Britney Spears and for guys, my favorites aren't exactly really long hair or having hair every place else except your head.

Edited by SweetieBelle456

Haha nothing against you i just want to point out the irony of a brony who does not like colourful hair  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I don't see the irony in that.

Our beloved ponies do have colorful hair.

Rarity and Rainbow Dash especially

Yes, but those are cartoon talking ponies.

I was talking about humans XD

• Brohoof 1

Yes, but those are cartoon talking ponies.

I was talking about humans XD

Yeah...... Good point. It was probably what he ment anyway.

OT: Pink fluffy hair is the worst. (Pinkie pie is 2nd best pony tho)

Edited by A CrayZ Cat

Yeah...... Good point. It was probably what he ment anyway.

OT: Pink fluffy hair is the worst. (Pinkie pie is 2nd best pony tho)

I don't like poofy hair, either..

Eh

• Brohoof 1

It depends on the person, some people manage to make crazy stuff work.

I am a fairly tall guy, so as a rule of thumb, I should be able to see over your hair. If not, I am going for the scissors. You have been warned. Also the skrillex-ish thing with the half shaved hair and an over-grown comb-over, plain weird, at least to me.

• Brohoof 1

Back in September I thought it was a good idea to do an absolutely terrible dye job, I'll share it picture, It doesn't look "that bad" in the photo but after showering or waking up in the mornings, It would be curly and I would look like Ronald McDonald. (luckily I was not stupid enough to take a photo of that.)  

it's a pretty cool hairstyle but yeah next maybe a not so fiery colour scheme, you don't want to be mistaken for Sunset Shimmer do you?  :lol:

• Brohoof 1