Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My story on aliens.

Muffin

Well you don't have to believe me but i know what i saw and this story is about the most freaky thing that has ever happened to me.

It was around February of last year around 9pm on a Tuesday night when I was hungry (no surprise) and decided that I wanted taco-bell. I finally decided to get up grab my keys and asked if my sister wanted to come with me too. As we were in the drive through I looked up in the sky and saw what looked to be the same color as a street light but it was just sitting itself high up in the sky. I at first threw the idea of it being anything abnormal off till my eyes got very drawn to it for some reason. In my amazement I watched the orb slowly move upwards from its original spot so I said to my sister "What is that" and the second she looked it vanished. I didn't want to panic myself so I just said it was nothing maybe a reflection. The next week i ended up being out again at the same time 9pm on Tuesday night, I was driving to my friends place because he wanted to talk about some stuff he was dealing with. So on my drive there I saw the same orb, but this time there were 2. It was very odd seeing the same light again but twice! I watched as the orbs just scaled across the sky at a speed I didn't even think was possible, it was amazing I really thought I was seeing stuff the first time but now I was starting to think maybe this is something not normal. Again the next week same deal I was out at 9pm on a Tuesday night but i was just driving to home depot with my dad and on the way back the same orbs appeared, but there were 3 this time. I knew I wasn't seeing things so i pointed it out to my dad and he saw them too, they just flew over our car at the speed a plane would go so were like "Its probably just a plane" but when we turned the corner there it was again but going a completely opposite direction and it would be impossible for a plane to get there within that 1min. So we just drove home parked and i ran out of the car looked outside and it was gone. Now for the last week nothing happened on Tuesday night, so i was able to relax but when I woke up on Wednesday i saw a massive bruise on my lower leg that i know there was no way i could have gotten at all.

So ya that's my story on what i think was an alien encounter. Have you ever experiences anything you thought was extraterrestrial ?

Posted Image

Sorry, I had to post this XD, But i do believe you! With over hundreds of thousands of people claiming to have seen UFO's, They might be out there. Next time, take out your camera!

Edited by Groo

Sorry, I had to post this XD, But i do believe you! With over hundreds of thousands of people claiming to have seen UFO's, They might be out there. Next time, take out your camera!

LOL i know! im actually really pissed i didnt know that i think about it

LOL i know! im actually really pissed i didnt know that i think about it

There has been so many times i witnessed something insane and after it happened i am like "OMG WHY DID I NOT TAKE OUT MY CAMERA!" XD

Keep your eye in the sky!

Oh wait, you say this was in February of last year? Yeah that might have been me... :P

In all seriousness I see no reason to doubt the authenticity of your story, but I also don't see anything that says it was aliens. Remember, every plane in the sky is a U.F.O. if you don't know that it's a plane, simply by definition.

So, aliens? Maybe *sniff* maybe. :unsure:

Unusual lights in the sky? Seems possible and believable to me. :)

Edited by King of Magikarps

Oh wait, you say this was in February of last year? Yeah that might have been me... :P

In all seriousness I see no reason to doubt the authenticity of your story, but I also don't see anything that says it was aliens. Remember, every plane in the sky is a U.F.O. if you don't know that it's a plane, simply by definition.

So, aliens? Maybe *sniff* maybe. :unsure:

Unusual lights in the sky? Seems possible and believable to me. :)

Ya im not like 100% sure it was aliens but all i know is that i was the most screwed up month in my life lol

CE-1 happens frequently all over the world, so there's no problem believing you. In any case it sounds exciting! Didn't you have a cell phone you could've filmed with?

CE-1 happens frequently all over the world, so there's no problem believing you. In any case it sounds exciting! Didn't you have a cell phone you could've filmed with?

Ya i had my phone but me being my i was in so much shock i didn't know what to do XD

HOLY SHIT!! last february i saw some lights in the sky. but there was about 7 of them over a span of the whole month...different days i saw them on tuesdays and fridays throughout the month. on the 27th i had a massive bruise on my lower back and had no idea where it came from tho.. the eeriest part is that the first one i saw was when i was on my way to taco bell around 9 or 10...freaky

You know i am pretty sure i saw a bright light in the sky a couple weeks ago. I thought it was lightning, but it was cloudless... WHAT THE BUCK.

Freaked me out, cuz there was no thunder either. Maybe something entering the atmosphere? Really fast? .___.

Very cool story. Weird things happen some times. I can't say i completely believe it was aliens, but its not beyond reason.

It's weird. For all of my life, I've lived in areas that are apparently UFO hot spots, but I've never seen one myself. I lived in Phoenix Arizona, but slept through the Phoenix lights. I currently live in the Florida Panhandle and live close to Gulf Breeze (also famous for sightings).

I believe that there are definitely things out there that we can't explain. I don't think there is a big government conspiracy (I think they are just as clueless as we are). As to whether or not they are aliens, I'm not sure. Maybe, maybe not. But the stories have to start somewhere, right?

I have actually seen a UFO my friend.. That I think were some kind of spacecraft. Me and my dad was driving to my grandmother and grandfather when we saw a object that stood still in the sky right over a forest. We just saw it for a few seconds and then it almost disaperred instantly. I didn't see where it was heading... It just disaperred. It actually looked like a disc-shaped object. I have no idea how big it was since it was around 500 metres from where we was (We was on a hill and saw down on the forest).

Don't worry, that was my fleets first, and last, trip to your Earth.

Place is abit boring really. Not even worth attempting to extinguish of life. I mean, your planets the size of a f*cking grape compared to these behemoths we passed by on the way to your world.

• Brohoof 1