Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How would you treat a nation comprised of these races?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

why treat them different than others anyway? i would treat them like everypony else really. and doesnt that kinda count as racism? :wat:

though.. if hostile.. then we might judge. but... *shrugs*

Well considering I am not a diplomat nor a nation all to myself.... this is kind of tough to answer. I image many countries though would treat them at the very least with outright suspicion..

Me myself and I however, I am don't have any problems with it, and would love to visit and experience new cultures.

Unless the robot nation was like the Borg or something, then I would probably stay home.

• Brohoof 1

It would all depend on how they treated us. We only have to look towards how other nations treat eachother based on behavior. 

If they act like China or North Korea, I'll treat them w/ little respect and heavy criticism.

If they act like Sweden or Canada, I'll probably visit and sing their praises

The same way as anybody else, as long as they're nice to me, I'm nice to them.

Well it's kind of hard to say how one would treat a nation precisely because it is "one." That's like saying "how would you treat Russia?" How does a single person "treat" an entire nation of people consisted of its own internal groups and obviously very different individual members?

So I can't answer the question on the grounds that, I'm not sure there even IS a question being asked.

Well it's kind of hard to say how one would treat a nation precisely because it is "one." That's like saying "how would you treat Russia?" How does a single person "treat" an entire nation of people consisted of its own internal groups and obviously very different individual members?

So I can't answer the question on the grounds that, I'm not sure there even IS a question being asked.

They sound more like apocalypse scenarios than a nation of people  :-P

They sound more like apocalypse scenarios than a nation of people  :-P

What makes you say that? The question just seems unanswerable because the question itself is not articulated, there's no elaboration as to where we stand in relation to these theoretical groups nor any details given as to who they are, how they came about etc. If you WANT to say they're "doomsday scenarios" fine but it's not any more or less valid than my interpretation than simply saying they're an independent enclave.

What makes you say that? The question just seems unanswerable because the question itself is not articulated, there's no elaboration as to where we stand in relation to these theoretical groups nor any details given as to who they are, how they came about etc. If you WANT to say they're "doomsday scenarios" fine but it's not any more or less valid than my interpretation than simply saying they're an independent enclave.

Alright mate I wasn't shutting down your interpretation, I was giving mine. Also, because the dude just gave a list of nations of sci-fi stuff and my immediate reaction was that I'd get the hell out of most of those situations... Maybe observe from a distance lolol

• Brohoof 1

A nation of clones, or descendants of clones

Recruit into my army.

A nation of robots

Enslave.

A nation founded by aliens, or populated by human-alien hybrids

Purge.

A nation of mutants

Purge.

All other answers are heresy.

post-35992-0-56473300-1476922122_thumb.jpg

post-35992-0-25196000-1476922129_thumb.jpg