Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if the Mane Six turned into stallions or humans?

neon_wubbly_scratch

I would love to see an episode where twilight had to use a spell to turn the mane 6 into stallions to see what their life would be as the opposite gender and maybe learn some kind of lesson, but I can't help but think It wouldn't be taken very seriously.

It's an episode possibility since little kids typically have at least some amount of 'what if I was the opposite gender' curiosity, even if it's just a phase. Of course it's hardly going to be especially deep or risque, but target demographic is around the age where they start learning about dem icky boys.

• Brohoof 1

@@neon_wubbly_scratch, Hi there! Because this thread is about MLP: FiM, I have moved it to the Show Discussion section, as General Discussion is for threads pertaining to non-MLP topics. In addition, I have changed your thread title to better reflect what your topic post was asking. Thanks. :)

Edited by Sugar Cube

Well, first I think would approach watching the episode acting like this:

http://youtu.be/lytZ7fYOlgU

(would be wearing storm trooper costume IRL during my viewing bty )

Then after likely having to use substantial amounts of brain bleach, if someone asked me about the episode I would respond thus:

But I could always be pleasantly surprised I suppose. :derp:

Edited by Virgil_Harris

An episode in which they are temporally turned into stallions can be a good idea. :)

They are already turned into humans in Equestria Girls (and that's awful...)

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

I could see that as a potential episode, twilight accidentally casts a spell that turns them into stallions and they have to help her find the reverse spell, and then something else happens.