Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Princess grants you immortality.

Bendy

Pony Princess grants you permanent immortality. Accept or not?  

37 users have voted

1. 1. Pony Princess grants you permanent immortality. Accept or not?

• Accept
    • Deny

To decline and put Twilight through that hell? why id be the most selfish person in the world!

yes, it would suck to see friends grow old and die, but that pain would be ten-fold for twilight. the fact that she is immortal and that she would lose her friends in time would be devastating enough, but to lose her lover? I just could not for the life of me hurt her like that. she would need someone who she could turn to when the pain of missing her friends got to be too much, and know she will never be alone. and besides, this would mean i could spend forever with the mare i love. :D

Well, according to my beliefs, we are on a long field trip where we have to try to gain as much gnosis (knowledge of the divine) as possible, so some time after we die, we can return home to our heavenly father and mother, instead of being reborn on Earth again. I would rather spend eternity with Mother Azna and Father Om, along with my loved ones than to spend eternity with my favorite pony princess (no matter how cute they are).

Only if my brother is included. If he is, well, trolling would ensue. It would give me time to do things I couldn't dream of doing, although being 16 not sure how it would affect me age-wise. I would love to see the world evolve and change, and living forever would give me that opportunity. And being legally dead twice is two times too many XD

If my brother wasent included, I would respectfully decline. He saved my life for a third time. And for that, I think he deserves it more than I do. 

That's a HUUUUUGE no for me. For one thing, it goes against Christianity, it would get a little boring as the time went by, you'd grow old, you'd out-live your friends, you'd have too much time on you, most ponies would turn on you eventually, you'd have almost nothing to do, and it's probably not going to be any fun living in the same world forever, despite that it can change very little from time to time.

I could never fall in love with any of them...

But if I did.... I wouldn't take immortality. I'm not twenty yet and living that long would get boring. Yep. BORING.

I would choose immortality. To me, life is a continuos path and we as mortals only get to explore so far. I would like to do everything and everything that will happen in the future.