Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So My Brony Friend Wore a Brony Shirt to School Today...

shootingscuddy

I thought it was awesome. Nobody really said anything and if they did we'd be fine because they're more than likely completely ignorant about the show.

I asked him where he got it and he said Hot Topic. So yeah. Go there and Brony on :D

/)

• Brohoof 1

I wanted to draw RD's CM on the courtyard at school today, but I just wrote ponies on the floor, I want that shirt too.

I wore a pony shirt to school once. My friends approved of it, but my sister didn't. She said I looked like a goth girl. Seriously, what goth would ever want to even approach MLP with a 30 foot metal pole?!

• Brohoof 1

Ah... the Brony Shirt... I always wear one at any given time that the shirt is possible! At first, I was a bit nervous to wear it, but now I'm loud and proud about it! I wish I saw other people wear it like you did though...

• Brohoof 1

Hot Topic near me only carries the shirts that say "BRONY" on them. That's not my thing, I got a DJ-PON3 and Derpy shirt through a kiosk in their store delivered to me.

• Brohoof 1

I wore a pony shirt to school once. My friends approved of it, but my sister didn't. She said I looked like a goth girl. Seriously, what goth would ever want to even approach MLP with a 30 foot metal pole?!

I know a few. Goths are pretty sensitive people that rarely see anything honest in the world. Because it's made for children to understand, MLP is a show without any BS; how many other shows on tv are like that?

Besides, Luna is so freaking goth!

Am I the only one that hates Hot Topic with a burning passion? I cringe whenever I walk past it in the mall

Same here. Where i am, Mc Donalds dont even HAVE the mlp toys. Just some tom and jerry crap.

You did NOT just call Tom and Jerry crap

• Brohoof 1

i love my brony shirt (hot topic one) with a passion but dose anyone else have this problem of it fading, not a lot but instead of black it is now more grey, also i ponified my car with a the hot topic rainbow dash sticker (my prius got 20% cooler [make all the jokes you want iv heard them all and made a few myself])

• Brohoof 1

Hot Topic has some cool stuff, but if its selection you're looking for then welovefine or redbubble.com is your best bet :P

Yeah dude, Im considering getting a couple shirts, but I can't decide what to get...There's so many choices!!!

Plus I don't think I would ever wanna be seen in public with a pony shirt XD

• Brohoof 1

Yeah dude, Im considering getting a couple shirts, but I can't decide what to get...There's so many choices!!! Plus I don't think I would ever wanna be seen in public with a pony shirt XD

Yeah there are a TON of shirts to choose from, and I'm kind of the same way when it comes to being seen in public. That’s why I bought a couple with subtle references, like a shirt with RBD splash lettering. Not once has anyone outside of the fanbase noticed xD

Yeah there are a TON of shirts to choose from, and I'm kind of the same way when it comes to being seen in public. That’s why I bought a couple with subtle references, like a shirt with RBD splash lettering. Not once has anyone outside of the fanbase noticed xD

Do you mind giving me a link to that shirt?