Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather win $10,000, or spend the weekend with your best pony?

Rarity Paige Belle

It's a simple question actualy...

Can money buy a weekend with your best pony?

Nope, so I would take a weekend with my best pony.

And beside, 10 000$ is not an insanely big amount of money...

EDIT: Wait a sec...

However there's a catch, your best pony looks like a real life pony!

Damn... Well... Money can't buy a talking horse, can it?

Edited by Shadling

You mean a chance to meet a real life pegasus?! Why is everyone so put off by the appearance when it's a real life magical talking horsey?! Of course I'd spend a weekend with a magical talking pony. Money can come an pd go, but this is something that'll never happen again.

Plus real horses aren't as weird looking as everyone thinks. :P My opinion, anyway.

• Brohoof 1

With the $10,000 I could:

• Renovate my living space and create a work station.
  • Get a better tablet and a better version of Photoshop.
  • Visit my best friend in New York for a week or two.
  • Help pay for repairs on my boyfriend's car.
  • Get some brand new clothes that finally fit.
  • Grab a pair or two of new walking shoes.
  • Add more Pinkie Pies to my collection.
  • Have several thousand leftover for the next con season.

With the pony I could:

• Visit with my favorite pony from the show in real-life (regardless of appearance) for three-two days.
  • Have a memory that'll last a lifetime.

These are tough decisions, but I'll take the money. At the end of the day my life will be the same after receiving either one, but at least with the money I can put it towards things that'll make things better in the long run.

Sorry, but a week or two with my bestie over a weekend with a pony I don't personally know anyday of the week.

When I read the topic's title, it was a hard decision, but once I read the first post about them being realistic, I'll pass up on hanging out with the pony and take the money.

Pfft. I would take the money any day. Do you know what I could do and get with 10, 000 dollars? What the frick frack could I get with a pony. A pony who isn't even in the desirable form by the way. First of all, a blue real life pony with wings a horn and a mane of stars would probably give me a heart attack. Money would not give me a heart attack. 

What can you not do with an MLP pony while said pony is in an ordinary pony disguise that you could do if it were pastel colored? 

I'd choose Twilight or Luna for such a thing and learn all sorts of stuff.  I wouldn't care what form a pony came in so long as it could communicate.

Edited by silvadel

fdfdsa fd d asd adf  23r2r r2

Edited by plzremoveaccountfdfd

id still would rather be with twi, cause she would still be herself otherwise. yes, the fact she would look like a regular pony ( but purple) would be odd, but like i said, shes still twi otherwise.

I already go to Equestria on a daily basis. The portal shifts your body figure to better blend in with the environment. Hence, I look like one of the EQG humans. So, I'll just take the money and use it to buy more movies to show the others. Can you say, massive movie night.

(edited)

Real-looking Lyra isn't quite as adorable.. but still manageable. I would be able to provide her with knowledge of the human world.

htpp://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/200/5/a/real_lyra_unicorn_by_tasertail-d575y3a.png

Edited by DukeofCanterlot

(edited)

As much as I love Dashie and Woona, I have enough normal horses to deal with as it is. Edited by Kurai
  • Brohoof 1

It wouldn't be the same if they are real life ponies but i would take Twilight and she would make a spell so she looks like in the show ^_^

And if that's not allowed she would first make a rule breaker spell...

And if that's not allowed i would get some money B)

Almost forgot that...

If it work then Twilight would also need to make a spell to make the weekend a "little bit" longer :huh:

Now, assuming that if I got to spend the day with my fav pony IN equestrian, then that would be AWESOME! But yeah a life-sized correct coloration Fluttershy could be a little creepy.

Actually, never mind! I would spend the day with Twilight and ask her to teleport me to animated Ponyville!