Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather win $10,000, or spend the weekend with your best pony?

Rarity Paige Belle

I'd take the $10,000

Only because, I would love to spend a weekend with my fav pony, :love:  it would be a once in a lifetime opportunity, buuuuut... people with those horse head masks uber creep me out. :eww:  I don't think I could handle it.

Edited by Shimmerlicious

As amazing as it would be to meet Fluttershy, I feel like I would not want them to look realistic as others have pointed out. The MLP Ponies do not truly look like ponies. If we were gonna go with that, G2 looks more like ponies than G4. But, as Mr. Krabs once said.... "I'll take the money!"

post-34935-0-24540200-1439054823.gif

A realistic Pinkie pie that could stretch her body and blow up her head like a balloon and mess with her reflection n'stuff, coming at you as super speed with a warped smile on her face

074f5075bdbcf9b17aadbe04946efcdb.jpg

O.o I'd need the 10 g's for therapy 

I'll take the money.  I'm still in college, and I could use the extra 10k to help pay tuition.  Though, I'd probably use 9k towards tuition, and use 1k towards my truck.  I need new tires; a tune-up; and some other miscellaneous things.

~ Miles

Please someone don't do a Mr Krabs reference

Well.. I guess spend the weekend with favourite pony because.. I do like spend me money on food so..yea.

Take the money. Even if I didn't keep it for myself {which I likely would, mortgages don't pay themselves}, you can do a lot of charity with that amount.

Either way I'd still take the money. Even if Rarity was her animated self I'd rather take my money than get all dolled up by her. As much as I love Rarity and all, I'm not one to get all dressed up or want to dress to impress unlike her and I don't have much in common with her when it comes to interests.

And since she's a real life pony now, I'm taking the money for sure!

Besides, I could donate a lot to charity especially during Ramadan for my family with a lot of that money and keep some for my family and myself.

Edited by 5NightsAtFazbear

Due to the catch I'll take the money. Then I'll invest it on something that would make me more money. When I have enough money I'll spend it on funding trans - universal travel, then once that's achieved steal the only working device, destroy all the research, kill all the researchers and travel to Equestria. After all we don't want Equestria to become flooded with bronies now do we?

$10,000 can be earned in other ways, but one might never have the chance to spend the day with a magical talking pony ever again. I think I would prefer $10,000 here and now, but I'd regret not to have taken a chance later, so I will spend a day with Princess Luna then.

I could show her the lego movie!!

large+%2811%29.png

I would take the money then use that money for an awesome weekend next weekend, well at most only $1000 of it then the rest goes into savings for us as an emergency fund or when we need the money for say a car :D