Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you rather win $10,000, or spend the weekend with your best pony?

Rarity Paige Belle

I'd take the $10,000 either way.

Enough to live on for about six months.

By the way, it's a little unfair to put such a prerequisite in for the pony as you know there would be a lot who would pick their favorite pony if there was no rule to it. ;)

(edited)

$10,000. It would be easier to buy a horse and paint it purple, then I get some money and just about the equivalent of what you're offering.

Well no, it would still be Twilight, but just be realistic looking!

Edited by Rarity Paige Belle

... I'm sorry Princess Celestia.

You're a wonderful pony, but I need that money.

EDIT: Oh, missed the catch. Yeah, definitely the money.

Edited by ShadOBabe

Remember the time I didn't meet a magic talking pony because I wanted to buy a used car instead?

Man, you guys have like, no sense of wonder. wtf?

• Brohoof 6

That would just be creepy.  Realistic size Dash would be rather unnerving. :blink:

Yeah, this is what I was thinking as well.

I always thought horses/ponies looked rather odd. (In real life that is.)

They don't have cute little hooves like the FIM ponies do. They have these stick legs. Also, the muzzles are a lot bigger.

Yeah, a real life Rainbow Dash would be downright horrifying. 

I'll take the money.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm.. if Pinkie Pie had the same personality, I would probably go for that over $10K.

Essentially, if she looked like a real life pony but was Pinkie Pie in all other aspects - I would go for it.
I make enough at work that $10K isn't really that much for me anyway..

$100K though? That would be harder.  

10,000 any day; what could you do with a yellow horse that you couldn't do with ten thousand dollars?

Remember the time I didn't meet a magic talking pony because I wanted to buy a used car instead?

Man, you guys have like, no sense of wonder. wtf?

Life takes away your sense of wonder and replaces it with depression as you mature.Also, I  can't even ride a pony, not really beneficial in any way

10,000 any day; what could you do with a yellow horse that you couldn't do with ten thousand dollars?

Life takes away your sense of wonder and replaces it with depression as you mature.Also, I  can't even ride a pony, not really beneficial in any way

Speak for yourself (and only yourself) on this one. I'm .. probably older than you anyway.

Speaking of getting older though, when you're older ten thousand doesn't look like as much money as it used to.

• Brohoof 1

Speak for yourself (and only yourself) on this one. I'm .. probably older than you anyway.

Speaking of getting older though, when you're older ten thousand doesn't look like as much money as it used to.

$10,000 is enough to pay my current rent for 4 years, so it seems like a rather adequate amount of money to me, so I guess you're right.

$10,000 is enough to pay my current rent for 4 years, so it seems like a rather adequate amount of money to me, so I guess you're right.

$200 a month for rent? What?

Edited by Nine

Weekend with the pony, no contest.  Money is everywhere; they print more of it every day.  I can earn money.  To pass up a chance for a magical connection like that for something as common as money?  Fillies and gentlecolts, there's only one word for that: idiocy.

Plus I'm a big horse guy irl.  Rider and close friend to horses, so the catch is not really a catch for me.