Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does everyone do this or just me

Discordly Cutiepie

I was like this back when I first found out about the show. My mind was filled with pony day and night, even in high school I doodled pony stuff in my notes and doodled the cutie marks on the back of homework.

About a year later It went away and now after high school, ponies are another normal in my life.

most of my friends think its weird but i think about mlp literally every second of the day and even my friend that watches the show said that's weird

is it weird?

There's nothing wrong with having something that takes you away from reality. There's nothing wrong with having an imagination. 

For example, I'm a writer and I'm always obsessing over the next scenes or good ideas. I never let up on my books. Someone calls it an obsession, I call it a hobby that I passionately LOVE.

If they think it's weird, that's their thought. Don't change what makes you happy for other people's comfort.

• Brohoof 2

At the moment, I am doing the same thing, haha... although my friend (who has seen the show but doesn't like it because she thinks it's a "little kid's show" but respects my opinion to watch it) thinks I'm nuts (I think) XD I don't care though, haha. It's normal. XD

• Brohoof 1

I am like this about Star Trek. I am always thinking about Trek-related stuff...comparing situations I encounter in real life to Trekkish situations, reading Star Trek books, wishing I had someone in real life I knew who could talk about Star Trek as much as me, so I could have a real conversation about it...It's no different to me than people who spend all day thinking about drawing, or painting, or people who spend all day writing books or praying or thinking about what their future would be like if they won the lottery. 

I used to be very much the same way. Then after a good while it became so second nature to me, that while it's something that I don't constantly think about anymore, it's always there regardless.

However I'd say as long as it's not getting in the way of anything important such as life, work and relationships. Then more power to you hon! ;)

I don't find it weird at all, I'm not sure if I think about it every second, but I do know that when it coems to following morals, ethics, how my artwork goes, my optomisim, I think of MLP so... meh? It's not weird DONT JUDGE ME WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH