Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie's Coltfriend

GemiNi

If you don't want any spoilers for season 5 I suggest you stop right here...but if you just don't care and continue on with this, don't blame me.

As we all know, some of Season 5 were leaked out and the topic that I was interested in was when Pinkie will OFFICIALLY get a coltfriend or in layman's term, a boyfriend. I don't know if it's official but oh well.

And it got me really excited for the next season, question is who is this so called coltfriend. Will it be Cheese Sandwich or out of the blue pony who happens to pass by Ponyville? But which is which I'm still going to Cheese Sandwich and Pinkie Pie.

Anymore plausible male characters out there? And is there a way on how they fit together?

I just made this out of either boredom or curiosity.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

From this title I expected it to be about Pikmens' relationships. I am dissappointed.

I'm guessing that Pinkie will hook up with my OC, in all honesty. It is the only thing that would make sense.

Also, you should put Spoiler Tags in the OP.

Edited by Tholos
  • Brohoof 5

:P I warned you...any who, check out the youtubers who are doing reviews in MLP. I'm sure they discussed something about season 5.

:P I warned you...any who, check out the youtubers who are doing reviews in MLP. I'm sure they discussed something about season 5.

well, sorry, but youtuber's reviews are hardly any legitimate proof that such claims are verdict. On top of that, you didn't posted the sources :unsure:  

Why in the world would Pinkie Pie get a boyfriend? That doesn't seem in line with her, like at all. (to clarify, I mean dating anybody, male or female doesn't seem in line with her. lol)

I actually don't know what to think of this right now. Would make things... different...

If true the fandom will implode, but yet again, nothing in particular will be accomplished.

Implosion incoming!

extreme-implode-o.gif

OBJECTION!! I'm sorry to break it to you guys, but I do have some proof that this leaked out information is totally legit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSTECqD5LTY(Digibro), http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IhvFXXH7Ig(Ink Rose), http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQzKNptFWqY(DRWolf001), and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMEnnOXG5R0 (MLP- Silver Quill)

TAKE THAT!!

Ain't it a big coincidence that they all talk about the same thing on the leaked information.

Further more, I always love to say that line (Objection that is)

• Brohoof 1

Why in the world would Pinkie Pie get a boyfriend? That doesn't seem in line with her, like at all. (to clarify, I mean dating anybody, male or female doesn't seem in line with her. lol)

At this point in the show it sure dosen't but I keep hearing people say similar things to that with Twilight and some other ponies but that argument dosen't really make a lot of sense to me as there are a lot of people with similar personality types in real life that are in romantic relationships so that is almost like saying that is not in line with them either. If any of the mane 6 were to get a boyfriend I would like to be somepony people don't suspect like Pinkie Pie for example, we have seen Rarity crush on a few stallions and while that is entertaining to watch seeing somepony else get a turn at that would be interesting to see. I don't really see any proof that Pinkie Pie is getting a boyfriend anytime soon though so I am just going to treat this as a rumor until I see actual confirmation.

Okay first off, that was fake season 5 news posted as an April Fools joke. Second, NO PONY STEALS MY WAIFU GOT THAT?! Third, ignoring my fan fics where I ship Pinkie with one of my ocs (and no it's not a self insert) if Pinkie were to get a coltfriend, it would have to be Cheese Sandwich. Seriously after seeing the Cheese Confesses song, you would WANT to ship them hard.

• Brohoof 3

OBJECTION!! I'm sorry to break it to you guys, but I do have some proof that this leaked out information is totally legit.

(Digibro),
(Ink Rose),
(DRWolf001), and
(MLP- Silver Quill)

TAKE THAT!!

Ain't it a big coincidence that they all talk about the same thing on the leaked information.

I'm still skeptical, but I'll watch them when I have the chance. I have classes in a few hours

(Digibro),
(Ink Rose),
(DRWolf001), and
(MLP- Silver Quill)

TAKE THAT!!

Take note on the day those videos were posted and come back to me on how legit it is.
  • Brohoof 3

I seriously have no idea what hasbro is doing right now, but hey some of you may believe it some of you may not. To tell you the truth I'm not sure myself haha xD. But it will be really cool if one of the mane 6 will deal with this kind of relationship with their friends

Pinkie gets a boyfriend. Ten years later she's hustling over a hot stove trying to feed 7 foals, until her hubby comes through the door drunk and vomits over her pastries.

4 hours later, authorities arrest Pinkie for pony slaughter and her kids go to the orphanage.

Nah...keep Pinkie single.

• Brohoof 1

As has already been pointed out, this was an April's Fools Joke, which should be obvious considering that three of those videos even say it was an April's Fools Joke in the titles.

So if you believe this, then congratulations, you are a fool.

As has already been pointed out, this was an April's Fools Joke, which should be obvious considering that three of those videos even say it was an April's Fools Joke in the titles.

So if you believe this, then congratulations, you are a fool.

I don't believe in it, just saying, it's not a good idea even if it was for real.

• 4 months later...

I would hope Pinkie Pie's coltfriend will be Cheese Sandwich, because she's met him before and they're already friends. Pulling some random stallion into the plot without giving him character would be disastrous (Flash Sentry, for example). At least Cheese has some history with Pinkie.

post-29325-0-20408200-1411963453_thumb.png

post-29325-0-20408200-1411963453_thumb.png

Edited by Hyperactive_Y0utuber
  • Brohoof 1

(Digibro),
(Ink Rose),
(DRWolf001), and
(MLP- Silver Quill)

TAKE THAT!!

Uh dude... Those are joke reviews :lol: They aren't real, just someone pulling your leg, sorry to disappoint :)

Proof, a quote from the DRWolf review description;

(This video was part of an April Fools Day Special with many of the other Analysts) I was quite surprised to see a lot of fascinating leaked information about Season Five, and I figured that I should be giving out some of my first impressions.

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi