Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Tabletop RPG: The Reign of winter [Pathfinder] [Non-pony]

Scribblegroove

The Reign of winter:

Every 100 years, the Witch Queen Baba Yaga returns to the nation of Irrisen to place a new daughter on the throne, but this time, something has gone wrong. Far to the south, an unseasonable winter cloaks the forest near the village of Heldren with summer snows. When the heroes venture into the wood in search of a missing noblewoman, they discover a magical portal to the frozen land of Irrisen, whose magical winter will soon engulf all of Golarion unless they can discover the fate of the otherworldly witch Baba Yaga, a quest that will take them through snowbound Irrisen to even stranger lands beyond.

Hello my wonderful ladies and genltmen. I recieved for my birthday a wonderful pathfinder adventure path campaign called: The reign of winter. If you are unfamilliar with tabletop RPG's and the pathfinder system, it is basically a written out adventure, which gives enough room to explore, but also gives you a safety rope to hold on to when things get confusing. Very good for beginning GM's and players.

It's been a year ago since I got it, and I think it's time I put it to use. SO:

I am looking for FOUR (no more, no less) players who want to play this NON-pony, pathfinder tabletop RPG with me. It will be through skype, with microphones, and we might be using a seperate online roleplaying system (I heard of them, though I am not very sure where to find it). You don't have to know all the pathfinder rules, but it would be nice if you have some basic knowledge on how tabletop RPG's are played, or to have some time to study how tabletop RPG's work (and I am not kidding, it is quite a lot of time...).

To put it on a list:

1. Four players

2. Pathfinder tabletop

3. Microphone skype

4. No experience, but minor knowledge required

I am not sure how I will run all this yet, but I am looking if people are interested first. Afterwards we will figure something out. I hope at least one experience tabletop roleplayer will join to help me out. I have roleplayed quite frequently, but this is about the fourth time that I GMed a game. It should go well, but a little support is always nice :3

Now let's see who wants to join this :3

P.S: If you have questions, you can PM me or post here. I am fine with answering even the dumbest question, so don't be afraid, I won't bite :3

(edited)

ooh, I've always been interested in playing a proper table-top RPG like Pathfinder. I've already done quite a good amount of reading on the system(though, can't say recently; I remember quite a bit, though).

So, yeah, you could count me interested.

(I rather'd like to play a sorcerer, perhaps)

edit:(OH! No, I'd much rather play a bard, on second thought.)

Edited by Aged Rain

Tricksters Pride has inspired me to try and learn pathfinder, so I've been reading a lot about it recently - and I have a decent knowledge of most of the basics at least.

Time zones willing, I'd be willing to give it a go. Establish myself, so to speak. Won't be as awkward if I'm not the only novice - rather than jumping right in with an established group. :P

Go on - I'm game if we can figure out timezones and stuff.

Oh, yeah. Time zones. Those are a thing.

Let's see... the Netherlands are about 7 hours ahead of mine... and Cinder is about 6 hours ahead of me...
Well, this might be tricky.

(edited)

@@,

It would be best if you could start somewhere in the morning, like 10:00, because for me that would be 17:00 and then we could go on until its about 23:00/24:00 in the netherlands...

SOOO

16:00-23:00 GMT?

It would have to be in the weekend or in vacations to work...

Edited by Scribblegroove

@@Scribblegroove,

Well, I'm fine with that, I suppose. Right now is actually kind of an ideal time for me to participate in this sort of thing; I don't currently have a school term and I haven't yet felt the need to get a part time job. Shouldn't be a problem for me to schedule free time starting at 10 am. 

@@Scribblegroove

Hehehe well i myself would love to play a pathfinder campaign. :D Though i'm going to point to http://roll20.net/ as it has everything in one box so to speak. XD I myself am pretty experienced (I've DMed one or two open-ended campaigns so heh i know a bit about it. :P) but i'd really love to play with you guys. :)  (Annnd i really couldn't care less for time-zones as i structure my own around other peoples. (I work online. :P))

@

I'm complemented for the mention, i hadn't the faintest idea that i'd had that much of an effect.  :blush:

(edited)

I'd be up for this. the last campaign I was in finshed so I'm looking for something to do in my spare time.
I've also played a few games of pathfinder so I have a rough base on it. my friends mainly do dnd 3.5 
P.S. I sold my soul for power and killed my teammates, not before the monk of our team banished me. I could go on about how I stabbed them in the back but that is a long story.

Edited by Snowy Storm

@Snowy Storm @Tricksters Pride

Ok, well I guess that makes four then. We should try to get on Skype sooner than later to discuss a few things. I hope we can start relatively soon, but I have a few exams coming up.

Anyway this means that THIS RP IS NOW FULL! I will remove this topic entirely once I get on a PC, but for now:

No one can join, don't bother to post :c