Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP:FIM Fan Film [Hiring]

Skull

(edited)

Outline looks pretty good. Why the name Stallord? Thanatos was actually meant to be the name of the spirit of death too (greek reference), although perhaps that could be his old name and then he changed it to Stallord when he became evil.

Might need to suggest some changes....how long is this film supposed to be?

It is but i wanted to do something different.And besides,i wanted to show some other antagonist,not the actual being.

Dunno about the length...Maybe between 40 & 65 minutes.

Edited by Skull

(edited)

man 
this is really troublesome, 
we need communication only 
skull make an announcement or schedule for a meeting on skype 
so that we can start..
I will be sad if this awesome film is not made

Edited by dusk.night

• 2 weeks later...

@DJpon-3:Yeah,indeed.Forgot to mention it.^^

@Felicia:Yes you can.It's not imperative to have Skype but as long as you have anything else for communication,it's okay.

@Felicia:Yes you can.It's not imperative to have Skype but as long as you have anything else for communication,it's okay.

Thank you,It's just I see people wanting to use Skype now I was furstraed with a complicated rp that required Skype.

I will try my best as I can since I never been a script writer but I would love to try,Ive been writing ever since I was a kid I was jealous of another kid getting to write a huge good story for the libary at school in the past and mine came as shorter chapthaters but when I grew up I started writing more chapters in the text editor on mac.