Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbowfied Ponies

C.C.

rainbow_power_rd_by_wolfyomega-d712wvs.j

So the new episode Twilight's Kingdom has rainbofied ponies when the open the box.

When the get rainoboefied, the ponies get markings all over that have something to do with their cutie mark (RD-Lighting bolts, Rarity-Gems etc), and their mane and tail seems to grow and blow in the wind. So, what are your thoughts on these ponies?

(I did not draw the pony above)

• Brohoof 2

Wasn't anywhere near as bad as some thought it would be. I thought that some like Rainbow and Twilight were done better. Maybe its the fact that they already had multiple colors in their manes and tails so it was a more natural jump.

• Brohoof 1

Seemed like bad OC's to me. Too much spiffy. They should really limit their urge for magical transformations in these shows. It's not Sailor Moon.

I think they're cool, but the only problem I have with them is the manes and tails, they don't look right. Can't really explain it.

• Brohoof 2

I really didn't like the designs. The manes and tails were too big in proportion to their bodies. basically doubled Rarity's tail, which was weird. And the markings/tattoos each pony had screamed "toy marketing" to me. In my opinion, they could have left that off in the show and kept in on the toys if they really wanted to. It wouldn't be the first time they put random markings on ponies to sell as toys. Take this toy for example:

CrystalMotionPinkiePie.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I feel that the mane length of most of them where pretty exaggerated :okiedokielokie: , I'd rather have them like in the forum banner we have right now, but, oh well, the world's not gonna end for it :lol:  

I DID loved their colors though  :D

Edited by Zekromic

Well you could've given credit to the real artist? Anyways, awesome picture of best pony! :D

I don't know the artist. And she is best pony. -Brohoofs-

Don't they have the same markings in Rainbow Rocks?

Yes I think they were meant to look like the marks in Rainbow Rocks. I also think Rainbow Rocks is like rainbowfied equestria girls.

I really didn't like the designs. The manes and tails were too big in proportion to their bodies. basically doubled Rarity's tail, which was weird. And the markings/tattoos each pony had screamed "toy marketing" to me. In my opinion, they could have left that off in the show and kept in on the toys if they really wanted to. It wouldn't be the first time they put random markings on ponies to sell as toys. Take this toy for example:

img-2621528-1-CrystalMotionPinkiePie.jpg

Yes, I also thought the manes and tails poofed way to much. I dislike the way Fluttershy's mane and tail looked most. Rarity looked terrible, and I was expecting them to make them look like in the toys. Rainbow's hurt my eyes.

That whole thing was meant for one gig... "BY OUR TOYS NOW" lol.

However that aside I actually loved the designs of the ponies, my only complaint was that I didn't get to see them very much, too many close ups and speed aways, dunno I guess I was hoping to see more of them each so I could get proper details. Heck it inspired me to see what my OC would look like if she got rainbowfied...and well I'm glad its not a permeant thing.

RainbowBliss_zps51f9e233.png

• Brohoof 1