Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there a specific forum for the LGBT community?

CyanSheepMedia

I was recently wondering after a quick search on both Google and this forum as to whether or not there was a forum (or place) for the LGBT brony community. I only wondered as many other forums tend to have one and I am surprised there is not one here. If there is one and I have been ignorant enough to miss it than I do apologize for you waste of time and I am also sorry If wasting forum space.

There are folks of the LGBT brony community here, they just don't need a place of there own here, every section is for everypony, gender/sexuality be damned. At most you might find a few threads dedicated to finding other LGBT bronies. :)

Not sure about that, I just joined this one since it seemed active and had several interesting topics I read before joining. I can't say as I ever had the thought that I should join a different forum because I'm gay. I kinda figured since the show preaches tolerance and understanding as part of its core values no one would care if somepony was gay, straight, or otherwise...

• Brohoof 2

Thanks guys. I am glad that there is no segregation on the forum. I suppose you are both right here. Thank you both. Would you mind guiding me to a place where I can find more of the LGBT brony community. I would really like to met some fellow people who are in the same possession as me. 

I'm sure there is one out there, but why look for another forum when you found the best one right here? ^^

Members here don't care what your sexuality or anything is, we all love ponies, and ponies are what brings us together! ^^

Trust me, friend. You'd have just as much fun here than anywhere else, possible even more! ^^

Thanks guys. I am glad that there is no segregation on the forum. I suppose you are both right here. Thank you both. Would you mind guiding me to a place where I can find more of the LGBT brony community. I would really like to met some fellow people who are in the same possession as me. 

By the way, I think a great way to start your search would be to post something in your Status! ^^

Pretty much any brony forum will be very accepting of any sexuality. For the most part, we are a very judge free fandom, and allow any and all to participate.

And I'd rather have it this way, having separate forums for LGBT members just serves to drive us further apart.

Thanks again guys for the info. I was just interested as I would like to talk to bronies who are LGBT. I don't need to because I want to segregate but just so I can go somewhere where I know I am talking among fellow LGBT's. Perhaps I am just paranoid.