Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An insect that you hate

~Sugar Sprinkles~

mosquitoes mosquitoes and more mosquitoes!!! They are by far the most annoying insects in existence for me. I can stand a sting that hurts like that of a wasp but that darn itching all day long o.O. On top of that they spread diseases like malaria. Yep it's mosquitoes for me!

Wasps. God damit. I totally hate this flying .. I have nothing gains bees, but i just cant live with wesps. They are agressive and dont do that much

• Brohoof 1

Stink Bugs for me. When they fly around, they sound like mini zepplins on an air raid or something. They're gross, creepy and obviously stink if you kill them, which you DON'T want to do as the smell only attracts more of them. I usually coerce them onto something and flick them into the toilet for a watery grave. *shudders*

Spiders. I know people say "Oh they eat mosquitoes and junk!" but its not worth it. We have Raid now. We no longer need them.  :okiedokielokie:

...This may not count because these are arthropods but whatever.

House Centipedes! :blink:

I come from Windsor Ontario where these things must have gotten into nuclear waste at some point. The things are so big I'm pretty sure they have graffiti on the side of them. Also, they are extremely fast, which adds to how creepy they are.

and Mosquitoes because they are essentially flying used-needles.

post-29272-0-62238500-1409225210.jpg

Edited by ParaTelic

Fan of LPS?

Today me and my boyfriend got attacked by a huge and I mean huge wasp

It had a large visible white thing I think it's thorax or abdomen and a black bottom

Just looked it up its a spider hunting wasp :P

Edited by BloodyTeaCups

I've always had a huge phobia and hatred towards wasps. They always get into my home in the Summer and scared the crap out of me as a little kid after one landed on me while I was outside which made me jump and caused me to get stung a few times.

Edited by Shady Strike