Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An insect that you hate

~Sugar Sprinkles~

• 3 weeks later...

I hate ants that decide to live in the house because they found spilled sugar on the table. And wasps, goddamnit wasps are like the WORST!

• Brohoof 3

I hate any kind of bees that are from the bee family because they like to buzz buzz around me a lot when I'm outside, and I know why because my mom has kinda a lot of flowers on the deck and in the front of the house.

Yesterday bees were keep flying around me because of my Rarity doll has bright hair like flowers.

On 7/1/2019 at 2:31 PM, Monado_Dash said:

I kill so many yellow jackets every year but they just keep coming

man you better be careful doing that!

45 minutes ago, KingMorgana said:

man you better be careful doing that!

I have my ways. You just need some pricey protective equipment and the right kind of spray.

And if you have a pet that goes outside, make sure you clean it all up so it doesn’t get hurt, because even dead wasps can still sting. Just yesterday I spent all morning spraying yellow jackets outside the bedroom window and in the yard.

Oh, and make sure they’re really wasps and not bees before you kill them

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Monado_Dash said:

I have my ways. You just need some pricey protective equipment and the right kind of spray.

And if you have a pet that goes outside, make sure you clean it all up so it doesn’t get hurt, because even dead wasps can still sting. Just yesterday I spent all morning spraying yellow jackets outside the bedroom window and in the yard.

Bees are very important to an ecosystem, helping us produce food. But those imposter wasps should get the Raid!

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Monado_Dash said:

yep its the right way doing that. Few weeks ago a wasp landed on my head and l said "uh there is a wasp or flying ant on my head", and my sister got it off without having it to sting me and her. That was a close one

1 hour ago, Denim&Venom said:

Mosquitos. I just got three big bites on me when I was having lunch 

yeah its hard lots of time to enjoy eating food outside because of those and flies.

l say if your on a deck, you should get a screen that keeps out bugs while eating outside, my family and l do the same.

5 minutes ago, KingMorgana said:

yeah its hard lots of time to enjoy eating food outside because of those and flies.

l say if your on a deck, you should get a screen that keeps out bugs while eating outside, my family and l do the same.

Food truck. Was at a convention center that didn't allow food inside. 

• 2 months later...

Wasps - They sting for absolutely no reason and they kill bees.

Mosquitoes - They don't know how to fly.

Spiders - They just scare me.

Dragonflies - They eat bees.

Cockroaches - Just seeing a picture of one makes me want to throw up.

Flies - I don't have to explain.

Ticks - As a pet owner I just can't stand ticks.

If there is an insect I actually love it's bees! You can also thank bees for pretty much all the food on your table!

Edited by GlitterMoon

Wasps, bees and anything else that's yellow/black striped and flying. I essentially have a phobia because I was stung a few times. If I see one of those, I roll up a newspaper or pick up a can of insecticide (or run away if I do not have a strong reason for being in that location).

Mosquitoes - I just hate them and hate betting bit by them.

Moths - because they are a pest

Ants - at least those that find their way inside a house. If they are in a forest I don't care.

Tics (they are arachnids though) - because of the danger of getting infected.

Cockroaches - same reason as moths.

I am kinda OK with houseflies, well, they are a pest and I will kill them in my house, but not as quickly as a wasp or a bee. 

2 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

If I see one of those, I roll up a newspaper or pick up a can of insecticide

Please don't kill bees! They're essential for nature and they also give you nearly all the food you have on your table! As long as you leave them alone they won't do you any harm!

Edited by GlitterMoon

Just now, GlitterMoon said:

As long as you leave them alone they won't do you any harm!

Yea, like mowing the lawn about 30 meters away from some beehives. A bee just came and stung me near my ear. And bee stings are even worse than wasp stings because they leave the stinger in which I have to pull out.

Anyway, I see something yellow/black striped with wings, I do not look at it long enough to figure out if it's a bee or a wasp. I either run away or kill that insect.

If there are a bunch of bees indoors, they get gassed.

9 minutes ago, Pentium100 said:

Yea, like mowing the lawn about 30 meters away from some beehives. A bee just came and stung me near my ear. And bee stings are even worse than wasp stings because they leave the stinger in which I have to pull out.

Anyway, I see something yellow/black striped with wings, I do not look at it long enough to figure out if it's a bee or a wasp. I either run away or kill that insect.

If there are a bunch of bees indoors, they get gassed.

Just saying that you are killing something that gives you a bunch of food to eat. I'm not trying to be disrespectful here, I'm just trying to educate you about the importance of bees. Bees are actually endangered. If you have bees indoors you can actually call a beekeeper, they'll take their bees to their honey farm. I'm pretty sure that was a wasp that stung you, or an Africanized bee, a bee will never sting you unless you swat at it or attack its hive. 

Here's a good article about them: https://www.familyhandyman.com/smart-homeowner/why-you-shouldnt-kill-bees-in-your-yard/

Edited by GlitterMoon

1 minute ago, GlitterMoon said:

I'm pretty sure that was a wasp that stung you, a bee will never sting you unless you swat at it or attack its hive.

That was a bee, on the account of it leaving its stinger that needed to be pulled out. After that, I refuse to mow the lawn in that area ever again.

I actually know that bees are necessary (and my dad actually keeps some hives, that's pretty much the reason I got stung those times) and, as such, try to avoid going somewhere where I may encounter them. If I see one outside I just go away (doesn't matter if it's a bee or a wasp, my first reaction is to just run). If I am not alone (say, we are eating outside), then I just freeze up until others deal with the insect. However if it is in a room with me, I usually cannot run away quickly and instead kill it. If there is more than one, then I grab the insecticide (I would not go into a room with bees without a can in my hand). Again, it does not really matter then if it's a bee or wasp - a "yellow/black striped thing with wings" is enough to trigger such responses.

Normally I try to keep at least 10 meters away from a "yellow/black striped thing with wings".