Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kel_Grym

(edited)

This all reminds me of this ungodly abomination 

img-2641218-2-82415__safe_rainbow-dash_f

That picture looks funny to me, especially their mouths. :P

The more I look at the Pinkie and Rarity pictures, the less creepy they get. Maybe because it was dark and late last night when I looked at them. :P

Edited by Deadlyblack

Moving this abomination to the Lounge  :okiedokielokie:

But yeah, moved to the Lounge, seeing as it's talking about simply one picture. If you'd like to share one picture in the future, please don't make a whole new thread - it'd be better to use a status or blog to share it, or find the appropriate Master Thread. :)

• Brohoof 1

217901__UNOPT__safe_twilight-sparkle_ani

7736434.jpg

What has been seen... someone please hug me ;(

*hugs*

I needed a hug too :(

• Brohoof 1

It seems like I'm the same as you when it comes to that. Also where is that .gif from? Looks like it was by AnimatedJames.

That would be correct. Here's the video the gif was sourced from

Ehh... Posting my most favorite disturbing pictures here would get me into trouble...

This is also pretty... unsettling. But remember that I'm not nearly as sensitive to these things so take it with a grain of salt when I say it lightly.

It's an attempted painting of a humanized Sweetie Belle. But... A lot seems to be off to the point of it looking kinda freaky.

large.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

That would be correct. Here's the video the gif was sourced from

Ehh... Posting my most favorite disturbing pictures here would get me into trouble...

This is also pretty... unsettling. But remember that I'm not nearly as sensitive to these things so take it with a grain of salt when I say it lightly.

It's an attempted painting of a humanized Sweetie Belle. But... A lot seems to be off to the point of it looking kinda freaky.

img-2644000-2-large.png

*Austin Powers suddenly appears*

AP: That's a man, baby!

Edited by Minister KelGrym

I returned to give the topic's initial Pinkie image another look-see...  I think it's growing on me lol.  Not literally; that'd be weird.  Also, to be fair, I think I have images of Pinkie on mah hard drive that would bother some folks more than the one that kicked off this topic.  No, I won't be sharing. :P