Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Father Offspring With Your Marefriend To Stay In Equestria?

GXPBlast

(edited)
To answer the OP's question, nope. A real romance is when one knows the other well enough that one action doesn't define the individual, but rather it defines the actions that the individual does over and over, and over again. Keep in mind that.

Well of course that would be the case in real life. But this is totally fantasy and thats what makes it that much more fun and interesting  to talk about.

So basically this one action will determine rather you can stay in Equestria. I guess you can wait abit before you get busy making the hybrid with your marefriend, but in this scenario she eventually wants one.

Edited by GXPBlast

(edited)

For starters, I can't see me wanting to make those types of steps with an animal, whether it can talk or not.  Also, unless someone were able to find a way to maintain their human form, anyone coming into Equestria would become ponies themselves.  In that case, absolutely.  Now, if said marefriend was called this because she was whom I considered to be my best friend there, and yet she still asked me this as a favor...  I'd consider donating some semen, but I don't think mating would be doable for me.

Edited by Washougal_Otaku

(edited)

As for fathering, whoa whoa what's missing is the in between. Life isn't just defined by sex but by a plethora of other factors, and I hope you definitely think about it thoroughly before jumping the gun on life-changing matters.

True (and certainly useful / applicable in real life matters), but the original poster just kind of thrust everyone into the scenario and Equestria itself lol.  So you're faced with banishment or the opportunity to start a family with somepony that you supposedly love.  I went along for the ride, and assumed that 1. I really wanted to stay in Equestria (where I have no business being, honestly), 2. I really love that somepony (though the ultimatum is a bit harsh / unfair), and 3. being a "father" isn't an option for me here in the real world.  Also, I mean...  It was a question about whether or not you'd father an imaginary child with a cartoon pony, so...  I didn't think too long about it lol. ^^;

None of the above was me trying to change your stance or even me criticizing your stance; I just felt like putting that out there.

For starters, I can't see me wanting to make those types of steps with an animal, whether it can talk or not.  Also, unless someone were able to find a way to maintain their human form, anyone coming into Equestria would become ponies themselves.  In that case, absolutely.  Now, if said marefriend was called this because she was whom I considered to be my best friend there, and yet she still asked me this as a favor...  I'd consider donating some semen, but I don't think mating would be doable for me.

Okay let me follow your logic lol: if you're human and they're an equally intelligent / speech-capable cartoon pony (that honestly doesn't resemble an actual irl pony much at all) it's a "no?"  But if you yourself became a pony (that was formerly a human / presumably remembered having been a human) it's a "yes?"  I'm assuming you'd still be human / your past self mentally.  This isn't intended as an attack, btw; just working this out for myself.

Edited by PegaMister

My answer is a big fat no. 

First of all, I have no interest whatsoever in having children. I'm 21, and I'm not very financially stable. I don't even have a job yet! 

Second of all, despite the war, the poverty, the global warming, etc., Earth really isn't that bad of a place. Sure it sucks, but it's the world I know. Being a creature of habit, leaving Earth is scary to me and I've no interest in doing so. 

Finally (and this is kind of a continuance of the previous point), although we have to deal with war, poverty, global warming, and other things on Earth, they have to deal with dragons, changelings, hydras, manticores, the God of Chaos, and one of their highest rulers going nucking futs. Equestria isn't all that perfect when you think about all the shit that goes down there lol

So at the end of the day, I'm comfortable being single, childless, and human as it is. One of these days, I'd like to get married and father children, but only after I'm financially able to do so.

• Brohoof 2

The scenario that takes place is between a male human and his marefriend.

You have been one of the lucky humans to be granted the ability to live in Equestria for the rest of your life.

Etc.  Just curious: did you anticipate, when you started this topic, that some people would take it this seriously lol?  I mean largely the people that responded in the negative.  Personally, I didn't bother factoring in the thousands of real life things one could have were this a genuine possibility.

Here is a twist. What happens if it turns out you are infertile? Are you allowed to adopt and stay in Equestria or are you booted right out?

(edited)

Here is a twist. What happens if it turns out you are infertile? Are you allowed to adopt and stay in Equestria or are you booted right out?

Well if you tried and cannot produce offspring due to infertility, its not like you did not try to make her happy. So no you would not be booted out.

Edited by GXPBlast

As much as I have no interest with having any NSFW relationship with dashie (or any pony for that matter) being forced to leave equestria in the knowledge that she is upset with you is gonna hurt.

If she really wanted it, and I couldn't talk her out of it, then I guess I'd have no choice really.

If you are at the stage where you want to spend the rest of your life with your marefriend (proposing) then you can't really prefer to be exiled than have a family, can you?

(edited)

So uh, for females would it be the reverse way around?  :blush:

Because im not sure about with.... a stallion... 

though I suppose it wouldnt be... too bad :D 

Edited by -Zephyr-
  • Brohoof 1

But if you yourself became a pony (that was formerly a human / presumably remembered having been a human) it's a "yes?"  I'm assuming you'd still be human / your past self mentally.  This isn't intended as an attack, btw; just working this out for myself.

Here, let me try explaining it this way: While in the human world, Twilight (in some ways) perceived some things as a human, including the subtle advances of a human male.  If she had stayed as a pony, however, she might have been creeped out by this, OR Flash wouldn't have even considered Twilight as an option because she's a pony.  There may have been enough of some "soul mate" connection that knows no difference, but I doubt that it would work that way since the concept of soul mates is a bunch of bunk.  As members of the same species, there tends to be an animalistic draw towards each other, because members of a species procreates with those of the same.  (Yes, I know that there can be some exceptions, like lions and tigers, but those are similar).

If I'm going to engage in a romantic relationship with anyone, it takes a great deal of time for me to consider making that plunge.  If I went to Equestria as a pony, I think that the above-mentioned logic could validate romantic feelings for one of the residents.

Here, let me try explaining it this way: While in the human world, Twilight (in some ways) perceived some things as a human, including the subtle advances of a human male.  If she had stayed as a pony, however, she might have been creeped out by this, OR Flash wouldn't have even considered Twilight as an option because she's a pony.  There may have been enough of some "soul mate" connection that knows no difference, but I doubt that it would work that way since the concept of soul mates is a bunch of bunk.  As members of the same species, there tends to be an animalistic draw towards each other, because members of a species procreates with those of the same.  (Yes, I know that there can be some exceptions, like lions and tigers, but those are similar).

If I'm going to engage in a romantic relationship with anyone, it takes a great deal of time for me to consider making that plunge.  If I went to Equestria as a pony, I think that the above-mentioned logic could validate romantic feelings for one of the residents.

Hmmm...  Fair enough, I suppose.  Thanks for taking the time to reply.

So uh, for females would it be the reverse way around?  :blush:

Because im not sure about with.... a stallion... 

though I suppose it wouldnt be... too bad :D

Lol, I'd say the topic's skewed in favor of / to potentially benefit males.  Which isn't especially fair (both in the case of a female poster and the female pony), as it'd be the lady doing the bulk of the "work" (carrying the developing child and ultimately giving birth).  For a guy, the scenario is pony love, Equestria forevuh, and a hybrid child; win, win, win xD.

Hmmm...  Fair enough, I suppose.  Thanks for taking the time to reply.

Lol, I'd say the topic's skewed in favor of / to potentially benefit males.  Which isn't especially fair (both in the case of a female poster and the female pony), as it'd be the lady doing the bulk of the "work" (carrying the developing child and ultimately giving birth).  For a guy, the scenario is pony love, Equestria forevuh, and a hybrid child; win, win, win xD.

I see what you mean, just wondering what it would be like if the male was the pony and the human female.... oh dear... bad images... xD 

Uhm, i think BigMac would be gentle....ugh

:lol:

:okiedokielokie:

This really sounds like blackmail, but i'd do almost anything for staying in Equestria, because my life is very depressing here and so on and so forth. It could be worse. I'm old enough and living with a child in Equestria is probably much easier than here.

• Brohoof 1

*Peruses some comments by female posters.*  I know the topic was originally aimed at males, but what if a female were thrust into Equestria and given a similar ultimatum?  What if said female were more interested in a marefriend than a stallion??  Would adoption rather than producing your own offspring meet the conditions of said ultimatum?

While Mr. Eeyup is my favorite out of the more known guys, I wouldn't want to steal his chance of love with Cheerilee (or Fluttershy, depending on which way the show goes). Plus I don't love him. I may joke about it, but I don't love him XD! So I would probably just live in Equestria for a while, in some random town like Hoofington or Vanhoover, maybe travelling from time to time (especially to Rainbow Falls! So pretty ^U^) until I met someone I liked.

If it means staying to also help Twilight with whatever's in store for her in Season 5, then yes! Of course, I'll stay and raise the child! :squee:

This is how Tirek was born

And I'll be sure to raise our child to be morally better than Tirek. Centaurs are always cool to me, but the only real cool thing about that villain was his design; don't enjoy him for his morality.