Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Queen Rarity Drawing (Alicorn Rarity)

Shift

I got bored, so I drew a thing.

EvilBlackBows_zps5bd1168f.png

Also, yes, this is how I draw ponies. And, uh, I meant to make Rarity really cute and adorkable but my conscious said; 'Make her an eeevvviiillll queen with a badass hairstyle!' so, yeah.

And oh god, I just realized that I am drawing Nightmare Rarity except with wings, less tall, no wacky mane and... evil black bows. I've been obsessed with Rarity with evil black bows lately. I dunno why.

So... questions, comments, concerns, compliments?

• Brohoof 5

Don't draw Nightmare Rarity :( Color her like regular Rarity so she can be fabulous :D 

Oh, and I really dig the art style :D Different art styles are really my favorite thing about MLP fanart - plus, there's a wide variety of unique styles, so you can see the ponies in all sorts of ways :D It looks a bit sketchy, naturally, but this seems to be a sketch - once you color it like regular Rarity and not Nightmare Rarity it will be chic, unique, and magnifique! :D

@@ghostfacekiller39,

Yeah, basically, it's a 10 minute sketch. And if I ever get around to coloring her, she'll be normal Rarity :3

@,

Thank youuu :3 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

THAT is an AMAZING art style! It very cool looking, and definitely very original. I would really love see more from you :D

Edited by Pelate

Yeah, she definitely has a vibe of conniving in the style you've drawn her, with all those sharp angles (especially that smile, you could sharpen blades on that). If you colored her like regular Rarity you'd have a really unique take on our favorite marshmallow pony for sure, a sort of devious, mischievous Rares. So definitely go that direction!