Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like to go to the movies by your self?

SolidTwilight

Do you like to go to the movies by your self?  

73 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like to go to the movies by your self?

• Yes, its the best way to see a movie
    • No, it's boring and lonely
    • Some times.
    • I hate the movies, why would you go at all.

I've actually never gone to a movie alone before. I'd just feel strange doing it I think. Half the fun is going with friends or a date I think. I guess I'd just feel a bit left out since most people go with other people. 

I prefer to go with friends, but I don't mind going alone. Its just more fun to be excited about something with other people, like when me and some friends went to see Winter Soldier, there were so many awesome parts where we just looked at each other with our jaws hanging and then afterwards we just stood around in the parking lot talking about it for 20 minutes

To me, movies are like amusement parks, they're alright by yourself, but they're infinitely better with friends

• Brohoof 1

It might depend on the movie: if it's a film that my friends would want to see too, then I'll go in a group; if not (or if it's something that I want see and not have some of my more annoying (in a good way, of course) friends around (other theater-goers notwithstanding)), then I'll go by myself.

I go to the movie theater by myself most of the time since I don't have anyone to go with. When I meet my cousin I end up going with him and it becomes more fun. I still enjoy going to the movie theater alone.

I rarely go to the movies. I can't remember ever going alone to see a movie. If you're going to do something worth remembering, do it with a friend so you have someone to share the memory with. Even a movie.

(edited)

I too like to go to the movies myself. I get to choose which movie I want to watch when I want to watch without having to wait if the other person is interested. Plus no interruptions when I'm watching the movie. I did that for a couple of movies like when Iron Man 3 came out on opening night.

Edited by Jamaican Jam

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

it would be more fun with people like my girlfriend and friends at the movies with me so no I do not go to movies alone because I would get bored.

Edited by DragonKing235

I don't go to movies much at all, not unless there's something I really care about seeing or if someone asks me to join them. I prefer company, but being alone is fine too, though it feels a tiny bit odd.

I can only remember seeing one movie alone. I wanted to see Frozen, and I had a free ride and ticket (courtesy of parental units) but no one to go with, so I sat in a theater and laughed and cried by myself surrounded by small children and their parents. No regrets. 

• 2 weeks later...

No, I always go to the movies with someone else. I don't like seeing serious movies in theaters anyways. I prefer to watch the shitty comedies there and the serious good ones alone, usually on netflix.