Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like to go to the movies by your self?

SolidTwilight

Do you like to go to the movies by your self?  

73 users have voted

1. 1. Do you like to go to the movies by your self?

• Yes, its the best way to see a movie
    • No, it's boring and lonely
    • Some times.
    • I hate the movies, why would you go at all.

I had to vote Sometimes since the only time I've been to the movies I've had my obnoxious family (especially father) screaming at the screen the whole time. Then I have no friends to go out with, so I don't know about it :s

I would go to a concert by myself but I wouldn't go to a movie by myself. That's like to me if you went to a nice sit down restaurant by yourself... would that make much sense?

Now if the movie I wanted to see really badly enough maybe I might go on my own.

I don't agree with any of the pool options. Sometimes you have no choice but to see a movie by yourself. Most recently I went to see the second Avenger's movie, I asked a co-worker of mine if she'd go with me, but she said she had plans, so I went alone, no big deal.

For me it's hard to decide how is better.

I very like watching films alone, because I can enjoy a film in 100%, if and only if, no one bother me. I hate when people comment the film when watching. The exceptions are comedies or some lame films.

But I very like talking about film, when I've finished watching. And when I watch films alone I can't talking about that film. And I don't like it.

I don't like the movies and I like theaters even less. I enjoy hanging out with friends, so if they want to see a movie, I will go but I won't go alone. It seems pointless.

• Brohoof 1

I don't like doing things like this by myself for a few reasons - I'm pretty shy in terms of doing things in public on my own, and usually the whole I would want to go in the first place is to watch it with someone. It's rare that I want to see a movie that badly, if I do I'll just wait until it gets uploaded online.

I never get the chance to go to the movies nowadays (that might change soon), but if I ever do go, I never go alone. It just isn't anywhere near as enjoyable for me if I go alone plus I don't like being in a big area with a bunch of people alone. Yay social anxiety. :P

I've only ever been to the movies by myself once. I went to see the last Hobbit movie, in part to celebrate the end of the franchise since I didn't get to see any of the first 5 films in theaters.

I really had no choice but to go alone since none of my family enjoy that kind of stuff and I don't have any friends I could have gone with.

I'd much rather go with someone, if for no other reason than to have someone to discuss the movie with afterwards.  

No, I don't like to go to the movies by myself, but I don't exactly like to go with other people either. I'm just not a very big movie person...

If I do want to watch a movie, then I'll just watch it on Putlocker for free! :yay: Seriously, they have everything :wacko:

I like going to the movies with friends because it doesn't seem so lonely. It's also fun spending some time with friends and to see what they thought of the movie. 

I don't agree with any of the pool options. Sometimes you have no choice but to see a movie by yourself. Most recently I went to see the second Avenger's movie, I asked a co-worker of mine if she'd go with me, but she said she had plans, so I went alone, no big deal.Th

The poll is not about IF you go by your self, but if you LIKE to go by your self. so if given the option you would have gone with someone. I could go with someone but don't because I like it better by my self most of the time.

I would feel rather awkward going alone. Even though I have been to the movies like...3 times I still know that even with friends and family I am uncomfortable XD

Yeah I like going by myself. At one time it made me nervous but it's always hard to schedule going with somebody else so now I've gotten to like it. When my sister could get me in free I'd go almost every week. Tomorrow I'm going to see Jurassic World.

it's just so much easier to go to the movies by oneself than with a group. you don't have to wait on anyone, you don't have to buy the kids snacks, you don't have to share your snacks.

• Brohoof 2

YES and NO...

I like to do a lot of things alone. I go on trips alone, I like to go to Baseball games alone, etc.etc.etc. It depends on the situation.

Pros of going by myself

-My friends text and play games off their Ipod during the movie, and can be like real distracting.

-My friends have way different taste in movies than I do, and I do not like having to defend myself when they hate the movie I like

It's not like I'm alone, I mean there are a lot of other people in the movie theater and stuff. So, all in all, it really depends on my mood/the movie.