Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite cartoons besides MLP

Christmasy Britty

Hey everybody I know were all bronies here, and pegasisters ;) but I know that even though I am adult I still love cartoons, my favorite before MLP was Avatar the Last Airbender and I will definitely recommend this show to anyone who watches cartoons. Out of curiousity I was wondering what other cartoons my fellow bronies enjoy it doesn't have to be your number 1 favorite just a cartoon or toons you enjoy in general :)

I'm working on a video for my top 20 favorite animated shows.  Here's my top 5:

1. Fullmetal Alchemist
  2. Danny Phantom
  3. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  4. Kim Possible
  5. Soul Eater

I'm working on a video for my top 20 favorite animated shows.  Here's my top 5:

1. Fullmetal Alchemist
  2. Danny Phantom
  3. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  4. Kim Possible
  5. Soul Eater

nice list there I remember danny phantom and kim possible I missed those shows

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here's my list of favorite shows in number order:

1. Most likely MLP right now due to that's the show I do the most with and have to resist when trying to walk past the TV

2. Then comes Tiny Toon Adventures it's a really good way to unwind after a big day plus when anvils fall on Plucky it's really funny.

3. Kirby Right Back at ya because the theme is great and it helps me fall asleep

4. Spongebob Squarepants Help Wanted to Kenny the Cat some bad episodes however still a great cartoon.

5. Looneytunes Show

6. LPS

7. Clarence

8. Fairly odd Parents

9. Bubble Guppies that's really all I'd watch recently however whenever my siblings are watching cartoons I watch them also. Cartoons beat reality and anime! And what's really the matter with Bubble Guppies it's amusing and that's all that matters when watching cartoons.

Edited by PokeBolter

I love Avatar and Adventure Time. Them and FIM are my cartoon trifecta (and I'm not counting anime in this, it's a different category to me)

Wasn't there a thread like this already?

Well, I'm gonna stick to Daria, again.

And I totally would have forgotten about Daria if not for you. Daria is amazing, even if I haven't seen a whole lot of it :P

• Brohoof 1

Well, FiM is certainly number one :D

I also like the following cartoons quite a bit :D

• Futurama
  • Ed, Edd, & Eddy
  • Old Spongebob
  • Regular Show
  • The Powerpuff Girls
  • Kim Possible 

who doesn't love old spongebob

'68, why?

It's basically, like... do you know Mario Kart?

yep i know of the mario kart though i've never heard of the series you mentioned probably because it was a 60s show and i was born in the 90s

• Brohoof 1

Right now My Little Pony Friendship is Magic is my favourite, but I still have my favourites too.

Batman the Animated Series.

The Littlest Pet Shop (2012).

The Magic School Bus.

Swat Kats.

The Pirates of Dark Water.

Kim Possible.

Powerpuff Girls.

Pound Puppies (2010).

Lilo and Stitch the Series.

Super Robot Monkey Team Hyperforce Go!

Since my foalhood my most favorite cartoon was “The Silver Brumby.” It’s the little known (at least in Russia) Australian cartoon about wild horses and other talkative representatives of Australian fauna. I remember how I used to get up very early just to watch it, for I associated myself with a horse and it was very special to me.

In 2002 I watched The Lion King and just fell in love with it. I was a hardcore fan, who re-watched it, I wouldn’t exaggerate if I say, hundred times. But with the lapse of time I started to lose interest in it. I still consider it as the greatest cartoon world ever seen and listen its soundtrack from time to time, but I don’t watch it and won’t do it anymore. Another awesome and cool one was “Spirit: Stallion Of The Cimarron,” that reminded me about one important thing I’ve forgot in my life. So my rating is:

- Spirit;

- The Lion King;

- The Silver Brumby.

In addition, I like South Park, Brickleberry, and Happy Tree Friends (rly). :) I’m not a fan of them, but some episodes are quite funny.

(edited)

There are mine :)  : Juniper Lee,The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Courage The Cowardly Dog(though it still scare me sometimes :unsure: .That thing is full of nightmare fuel,at least for me :lol: ), Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry(who though of a cartoon about a cat chasing a mouse could be so entertaining?I didn't,and I was wrong.), Powerpuff Girls, Looney Tunes(Bugs always got something special  for me,I can't help but love him.Beside,Space Jam is literally my basketball knowledge :lol: ), Dexter's Laboratory, Duck Dodgers, Fairly Odd Parents(I know is one of the villains,but my favorite character always have been Vicky.And in those rare moments where she showed kindness(as much as Vicky can show kindness...she have her special ways :lol: ) towards Timmy...I just.I just go on a trip down feelings lane...And I'm the only one that wonder why she is so evil?...guess I am :( ), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, X-Men, X-Men:Evolution, Ultimate Spider-Man ...and that pretty much is it

Edited by NinjaPomeranian