Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Pinkie Pie cuter with straight hair or poofy hair?

Champion RD92

Straight Mane or Poofy Mane?  

78 users have voted

1. 1. Straight or Poofy?

• Straight
    • Poofy

Hay! They started with the poofy-pinkie-pie-is-hot argument. I just fired back. ;)

"Fired back"? Very poor choice of words. :P

I like how I got the ball rolling with Wet Mane Pinkie. Oh, Pinkie, you sweet little devil, you!

• Brohoof 1

Despite my preference for straight-ish hair IRL, I much prefer Pinkie's mane when it's poofy. When Pinkie's mane is straight it makes me... Uneasy. Probably because it usually means something is wrong. :o

Edited by Cloud Flash

Poofy hair.

Straight, even though we don't see her with that style often and when we do, it's usually associated with Pinkamena and sadness.

I would love for a role-reversal episode in season 3 where each of the Mane 6 has to pretend to be a different one for a day.

Posted Image

I didn't do anything wrong.

• Brohoof 3

Poofy hair, because poofy hair is Pinkie Pie.

This! Everything about her is bouncy and cheery. Her hair has to match for maximum enthusiasm.

Also, curly hair is default amazingly cute. :3c

Poofy hair is definitely better in every way.

Thanks to Party of One, I will forever associate the straight hair with a nutty and depressed Pinkie Pie. That was a sad moment for the character and it was strange to watch that kind of collapse happen on a cartoon, so I voted for the poofy hair.

Thanks to Party of One, I will forever associate the straight hair with a nutty and depressed Pinkie Pie. That was a sad moment for the character and it was strange to watch that kind of collapse happen on a cartoon, so I voted for the poofy hair.

This pretty much sums up everything I think.

After that episode it's hard not to associate the look with sadness, although either way poofy takes the win in my opinion :P

Well, it really depends upon how you define cute. After all, there are different forms of cute. There's the general bubbly cuteness that Pinkie typically exudes, which her poofy hair suits better than her straight hair does. There's the broken "you want to give her a hug because she's so sad" kind of cute, which her straight hair fits far better than poofy hair.

In general, I think I prefer her with the poofy hair, if only because it appears to be much harder for her to feel depressed when she's got her poofy hair versus her straight hair. I don't like seeing Pinkie depressed because it hurts and reminds me too much of my own constant depression.

But then I see things like this:

post-1234-0-70152000-1332165734_thumb.png

And suddenly I've no idea what to think...

• Brohoof 3

But then I see things like this:

post-1234-0-70152000-1332165734_thumb.png

And suddenly I've no idea what to think...

That picture is a prime example of why I like straight-haired Pinkie

This pretty much sums up everything I think.

After that episode it's hard not to associate the look with sadness, although either way poofy takes the win in my opinion :P

Even when she's sad, I still find her adorable

• Brohoof 1

The poofy hair is cuter!

but I like the flatter hair better (because its easier to vector)

Edited by flaretta
  • Brohoof 2