Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the best-sounding accent or language to you?

The Gasper

So many People saying german :blush:

My favorite is definetly British.
I began to love the accent after listening to countless Videos of Totalbuiscuit. <3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Languages:

1. Arabic

2. Hebrew

3. Latin

5. Swahili 

6. Gaelic

7. Klingon :lol:

8. German

Accents (this is tough--there a million regional accents per country):

1. Australian 

2. Jamaican 

3. middle class English

4. upper class English

5. Scottish

6. Irish

7. American stage/Transatlantic

8. Russian 

Edited by Kings&Hooves14
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, this is harder than I thought!

Let's see... 

As far as languages go, I'd have to say a lot of the Aramaic and Middle Eastern languages sound very beautiful, probably since they are the oldest languages (Hebrew may have the oldest written alphabet.) I do love the sound of the Scandinavian languages too, and Native American languages are quite amazing. Did I mention Japanese, Mandarin, and Korean? I like those too. I think my personal favorite as of now though is Swahili. The Lion King sort of got me interested in it, with Lebo M. singing the Swahili words for songs.

As far as accents go, I love Scottish accents, most english accents (I love Rarity's, though I don't hear anyone talk like that anymore.), and I really love East African accents (I bet there were a lot of those in Black Panther). 

• Brohoof 1

All accents are intriguing to me, but if I had to pick one off the top of my head probably Russian.

As a both German and English speaking individual, I favor German as a language: It rolls off my tongue more and just sounds so much better than English, but that’s just my opinion. I don’t get Russian in the slightest but I could listen to it all day. :wub: 

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely go crazy for an English accent! I love Irish and Scottish as well. There's just something that strikes a chord there.

I love German as a language, but for that matter any language spoken well sounds good to these ears.