Denim&Venöm

How will you watch rainbow rocks  

76 users have voted

1. 1. How will you be watching Rainbow Rocks

• In Theaters
    • On Blu -Ray DVD/Lazer Disk/VHS/Betamax
    • Eventually On The Hub
    • Not At All

Either online, or if Discovery Kids (it still exist in Latinamerica) transmit it. Whichever comes first

That's my plan, but i don't think it will be released until they show the whole season (they're in episode 11 i guess), but who knows? they released A Canterlot Wedding before The Return Of Harmony. And i love the fact i can change the language (I like the latinoamerican dub, but the original is better, also i can record the movie and watch it again in spanish)

Hopefully i won't have to watch any camrips....

I'm going to try and watch it in theatres... Cause, you know... Two teenagers going to see a My Little Pony movie in theatres where a mass amount of younger females will be isn't weird or anything XD

Well, there sure will be a lot of bronies, i think it would be weird for younger females to see a MLP movie in theatres where a mass amount of older males will be.

Probably secretly by myself with headphones on once it's on Netflix.

I'd love to watch it with friends but currently I have no local pony-loving friends;  I know of a brony meetup group I've been thinking of checking out but frankly I'd like to wait until AFTER RR is out of theaters, because, yeah, shamefully, I'm too embarrassed to go see a movie like that in the real theater.  I know it'd be quite an experience but... I don't know if I could handle the potential eyebrow-raisings.

Since I can't go to San Diego to see the premiere due to work schedule, I'll end up waiting for the DVD/Blu-Ray release. Or if there's a Youtube recording, I maaaay end up watching that as well. One of the two. 

That's my plan, but i don't think it will be released until they show the whole season (they're in episode 11 i guess), but who knows? they released A Canterlot Wedding before The Return Of Harmony. And i love the fact i can change the language (I like the latinoamerican dub, but the original is better, also i can record the movie and watch it again in spanish)

Nah, Latinamerica don't give a dime about continuity, they take their time to show up the episodes, with the sole exception if said episode is tied with a merchandise and Hasbro expects to sell much if it here while it's hot. Equestria Girls 1 was released in Latinamerica not too long after it's release in North America, Canterlot Wedding was released early because the Wedding toys were hot at the time, so, I can expect the same happening with Rainbow Rocks

No Aus release. 

So I'll pirate the crap outta it, I'll pirate it so hard.

Same here. I would have loved to see Rainbow Rocks on release day, however we have to wait until December (IMDB unconfirmed) for the film to be released here, but that's if Madman decides to give the film a theatrical release in the first place

Scratch what I said earlier regarding the Australian cinema release, it looks like we might be getting the film earlier than expected with a November release date according to the Village Cinemas website: 

http://villagecinemas.com.au/movies/my_little_pony__equestria_girls___rainbow_rocks

So I am holding out for either a YT or DM upload (extremely unlikely) or if the TV screening still goes ahead with Hub/Discovery Family changeover, watching the film on my US Slingbox (with live reactions on my second monitor) then buying the local DVD release afterwards. 

Edited by rjrgmc28

Seeing as though they are only showing it in the bigname cities I'll have to wait till it goes up online or until it airs on the hub.

It kind of frustrates me, you'd think they would be lovely enough to put it in all theaters. I mean I live in a dinky town, the closest theater is an hour and a half away in Austin that is even showing it. The rest are like 4-7 hours away. >_>

Well, I already watched it earlier today. :wacko: I came late to this thread.

But from what I said, you can pull out that, yes, I watched it in theaters. :comeatus:

I wasn't a brony when the first Equestria Girls came out, so this is my first time experiencing pones on the big screen... and it was a nice experience at that. ( Lucky for me the people in the theater were respectful and didn't scream/clap/be annoying whenever they saw their favorite character on screen... I heard some people had problems with that.  :unsure:  ) In fact, I liked watching it at the theater so much, that I'm really sad I'll never be able to see the movie again on it. Sure, I can watch it on my TV at home, but it's not gonna be the same.

I already saw it in theaters! Why, just today, in fact! :lol:

Well, I already watched it earlier today. :wacko: I came late to this thread.

But from what I said, you can pull out that, yes, I watched it in theaters. :comeatus:

I wasn't a brony when the first Equestria Girls came out, so this is my first time experiencing pones on the big screen... and it was a nice experience at that. ( Lucky for me the people in the theater were respectful and didn't scream/clap/be annoying whenever they saw their favorite character on screen... I heard some people had problems with that.  :unsure:  ) In fact, I liked watching it at the theater so much, that I'm really sad I'll never be able to see the movie again on it. Sure, I can watch it on my TV at home, but it's not gonna be the same.

Yeah, I just saw it in theaters with my friend, who was very excited to see it on the big screen, and bummer how it won't be the same without the laughter and roars of cheering fans filling up the room when I'll watch it on blu-ray :(

• Brohoof 1

I already saw it in theaters! Why, just today, in fact! :lol:

Yeah, I just saw it in theaters with my friend, who was very excited to see it on the big screen, and bummer how it won't be the same without the laughter and roars of cheering fans filling up the room when I'll watch it on blu-ray :(

Wait are u that guy who uploads all those stereo 8bit osts

What? No, the only thing I put on the internet is Youtube comments, comments on deviantART, posts on this Forum, and Phineas and Ferb fan fiction on fanfiction.net. What do you mean by 8bit osts?

Well, the plan for me was to wait till the BluRay I pre-ordered on amazon arrived, but I might wind up seeing it in a theater first.

My brother just saw the first EG Movie, (after watching s1 to s3) and has started watching season 4. He says that if it doesn't come out on Blu Ray by the time he finishes watching s4, and it's still in theaters, he'd like to take me, and my niece, to see RR.

;)

What? No, the only thing I put on the internet is Youtube comments, comments on deviantART, posts on this Forum, and Phineas and Ferb fan fiction on fanfiction.net. What do you mean by 8bit osts?

I think he means Original Sound Tracks, remade with a synth that's limited to NES-Like MIDI sound samples.

EDIT: I found an example:

You know, that's actually pretty cool XD

Edited by Onion Sing

I don't think its getting a UK cinema release, otherwise I would've watched it there. I guess it'll need to be online for me then.

. I think its actually bring released in like November in the uk. So we still have hope.

@, Probably only in London tho, and I haven't a hope in hell of getting all the way up there. -.-

Would suck if its only london. But I would be able to get there. But is it worth getting train all the way there just to see a movie that's probably like 80 minutes long?

I watched a camrip of the movie on youtube last night! It's probably been taken down by now, but I expect there'll be others. I absolutely loved it and the stinger at the end, fantastic!

Do NOT click spoiler if you haven't watched it!!!

Wow, human Twilight at the end! XD Wonder what would happen if she and Equestria Twilight ever meet? :P