Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Craziest thing thats ever happened in your school?

iceestarz

Well these 2 idiots smoked weed in the bathroom. Originally they were gonna exit school grounds and do it but then they decided to go the bathroom instead, they were expelled. This one other guy was suspended for chewing bubblegum. My School is strict on bubblegum.

I'm going to assume that high school is the primary focus here.

The craziest thing that I'm aware of that took place at my old high school was during my junior year.  Our school went into lockdown because some former students (two males and a female) massacred the female's father.  The police had an assumption that some (perhaps all) of them were at the school.

While this was happening, I was in the Home Ec room.  As stereotypical as this is, most of us in the class were female; only myself and two others were male.  All three of us decided to grab knives and find the jerk/s responsible, because we thought someone was running around with guns.

• Brohoof 1

On a more lighthearted note, someone set a chicken loose in the school a couple of years ago as a senior prank, and me and a bunch of friends watched as some students and police officers chased it through the hallway. :lol:

Man, people have way better senior pranks than my school. We have to have the pranks approved by the principal. Like last year I remember the seniors breaking dress code by wearing beach stuff and having inner tubes and floaters and junk. It was really lame and I was highly disappointed.

And if they aren't approved and whoever commits an unapproved prank gets caught they won't be able to walk on graduation night and they'll get charged money or something like that. Because some got way out of hand a few years back. I remember hearing about how a few seniors put plastic wrap on the floor by some classroom doors and kids were slipping and falling, some even falling backwards and cracking their skulls open. It was pretty bad...

• Brohoof 1

Well these 2 idiots smoked weed in the bathroom. Originally they were gonna exit school grounds and do it but then they decided to go the bathroom instead, they were expelled. This one other guy was suspended for chewing bubblegum. My School is strict on bubblegum.

I'm going to assume those 2 weren't very bright.

And ohgods. Sounds like my old jr high. They were so strict on gum. If you got caught chewing it you would have to scrap gum off the sidewalk with a putty knife.

Of course nobody gives a crap in high school about pretty much anything. I eat in class, drink in class, chew gum and even watch netflix. High school is great.

• Brohoof 1

nothing major happened while i was in school....but i heard some stories of yesteryears xD a kid called a bomb threat in from the payphone outside the gym, while on the phone with the secretary the gym teacher caught him--they were supposed to be running laps-yelled his name and told him to get back on the field and run.  xD

we had one bomb threat while i was there but my Creative Writing teacher took us to the baseball field instead of the football field like the principal ordered.  He was VERY adamant about it, because a gas line runs under our stadium.  if it were for real, that's the perfect place to put the bomb since were actually SUPPOSED to evacuate there. Smart man.

somebody pulled the pump out of the fountain in the senior courtyard, and pointed it at a window--it shattered the window to a classroom on the second story.

we had a spiderman kid at our school too.  he scaled the side of the buildings all the time--like just /ran/ up them!  he was in one of my math classes, and we heard this knock at the window on the second floor....hes standing there, waiting to be let in....because he was late for class and i guess that was quicker than the stairs?? xD

When my sister was a junior (back in like.. 95) she got suspended and one kid got alcohol poisoning.  a friend of hers was graduating and they snuck some moonshine in and passed it around during lunch at the senior courtyard.  My mom was at work, so my uncle got the call to come pick her up.   And he rolls up shirtless and tatted up, long ponytail flowing in the wind on the back of a harley davidson LMAO

Best senior prank i think was done by one of our AP english teachers xD  they got blow up dolls and filled them helium and dressed them up like the principal and a few other unlikable figures in school , and tied them to the flag pole... xD

we have a rivalry with a rich-kid school...we beat them our first year playing against them and they vandalized our school.  they spray painted paw prints on the running track, and wrote "DIRTY SOUTH" on the doors.....so we set fire to their football field,  burning the score and DIRTY SOUTH into it.... LMAO were kinda vengeful, and we liked the name and kept it ever since.

Edited by SweetJeans88
  • Brohoof 2

nothing major happened while i was in school....but i heard some stories of yesteryears xD a kid called a bomb threat in from the payphone outside the gym, while on the phone with the secretary the gym teacher caught him--they were supposed to be running laps-yelled his name and told him to get back on the field and run.  xD

we had one bomb threat while i was there but my Creative Writing teacher took us to the baseball field instead of the football field like the principal ordered.  He was VERY adamant about it, because a gas line runs under our stadium.  if it were for real, that's the perfect place to put the bomb since were actually SUPPOSED to evacuate there. Smart man.

somebody pulled the pump out of the fountain in the senior courtyard, and pointed it at a window--it shattered the window to a classroom on the second story.

we had a spiderman kid at our school too.  he scaled the side of the buildings all the time--like just /ran/ up them!  he was in one of my math classes, and we heard this knock at the window on the second floor....hes standing there, waiting to be let in....because he was late for class and i guess that was quicker than the stairs?? xD

When my sister was a junior (back in like.. 95) she got suspended and one kid got alcohol poisoning.  a friend of hers was graduating and they snuck some moonshine in and passed it around during lunch at the senior courtyard.  My mom was at work, so my uncle got the call to come pick her up.   And he rolls up shirtless and tatted up, long ponytail flowing in the wind on the back of a harley davidson LMAO

Best senior prank i think was done by one of our AP english teachers xD  they got blow up dolls and filled them helium and dressed them up like the principal and a few other unlikable figures in school , and tied them to the flag pole... xD

we have a rivalry with a rich-kid school...we beat them our first year playing against them and they vandalized our school.  they spray painted paw prints on the running track, and wrote "DIRTY SOUTH" on the doors.....so we set fire to their football field,  burning the score and DIRTY SOUTH into it.... LMAO were kinda vengeful, and we liked the name and kept it ever since.

And I thought MY school was bad...

Oh, I also forgot to mention another crazy thing...

Many years back, my school was in the middle of being re-designed. Because of that, they had to do things like build new buildings and whatnot. While in the middle of re-designing, one of the things and the constructers found was a bomb which was hidden underground. According to the teachers, this bomb is really old and hasn't set off since it was buried, but we had to be inside the buildings all day just in case it does go off. The bomb has been defused a few days later.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I also forgot to mention another crazy thing...

Many years back, my school was in the middle of being re-designed. Because of that, they had to do things like build new buildings and whatnot. While in the middle of re-designing, one of the things and the constructers found was a bomb which was hidden underground. According to the teachers, this bomb is really old and hasn't set off since it was buried, but we had to be inside the buildings all day just in case it does go off. The bomb has been defused a few days later.

Aren't you lucky, Gotta ask why would there be a BOMB!? Under the school

At first year of high school, my classroom had a period of damaged light switch, with exposed wired and everything. As expected, many of the older assholes too dumb to live were daring to play with it MANY times. It was only a matter of time when one of them accidentally touched the exposed wires. The mothafucka got electrocuted and produced a blackout in the whole school  :lol:

I sat down beside a random guy in a second year biochemistry course a couple years ago. We said nothing to each other, until he turned to face me, with a really confused look on his face and called me by my name. I turned around, and he looked so vaguely familiar, and I was able to recall his name. Turns out, it was someone from my old elementary school. We hadn't seen or talked to each other in about seven years, yet we were still able to recognize each other. We weren't even really friends back in elementary school either. 

Aren't you lucky, Gotta ask why would there be a BOMB!? Under the school

Nobody knows why that bomb was under the school, considering that it has been underground for 20 or 30 years. I'm very thankful that the bomb is gone, even if it hadn't went off after all of these years.

I thought today would be a normal day at my school, nope

Nothing says awkward when you go to the toilet to hear a male and female moan  :eww: 

sheesh get a room

True story: When I was in elementary school (not my school anymore, of course), it was raining outside and I was walking to school. I opened the door to get in, even though I knew there was a dog behind me, and the dog ran inside, and was walking around the hallway. Luckily, the dog didn't attack any of the kids, and eventually the dog was caught by a janitor and locked inside a room until the owner was found to pick up the dog.

Edited by qwertyasdf

Well, at my school, we had to go into lock down because the police called the school and said that their was an armed man coming toward the school. I had to sit in a dark classroom for what seemed like forever in total fear that someone was gonna shoot me just to find out some kid was walking around with a bb gun. >_>

Edited by Houndoom