Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Minecraft General Discussion

Gummy

"Enderdragons." Fascinating. I do hope they show up outside of The Ender because damn that'd be cool. Also:

It is possible that this is the official name for the Sky Dimension, but unlikely due to the vast difference in landscape and features.

I lol'd.

Edited by Spider's Claw

Anyone knows when thewiiu.com/mlpforums.com will be up?

Have been missing the server for a while now :(

Man, Hardcore mode is epic. I entered this seed that put me in an amazing moutain/island range, that had chickens(Are passive mobs getting more biome-related now? In my grasslands seed, all I saw were cows, and here in the mountains, I see a lot of chickens) and tons of coal. Literally, I usually have a hard time finding coal, but here, I had an insane amount of coal, but only few trees. So I've built a boat to try to find a flatter, and more hospitable island to live on. But as I was finally sailing away on the second night, I found this weird light source on the bottom of the ocean... I'm going to check it out right now, but the seed is '2078473735', no 's, structures on.

I really hope I don't die trying to find the underwater light source, because this world is amazing.

Well, turns out that light was the opening to an abandoned Mineshaft. When I went to heck it, Zombies and Cave Spiders swarmed towards me. I paniced, got stuck in cobwe, and somehow got out, and got 2 fences and a string as a exrtra.

So then, I continued sailing, trying to find somewere to start a house.

When Notch made oceans bigger, he meant it.

I traveled such a long time, seeing amazing sights like Mountains cut in half, the sides full of stone, small little islands, and one part were I came up to a frozen ocean. I was able to get some food and snow, and now I have the stuff needed to make a few Snow Golem.

So after 8 miles (Technically 7.98461982024545, but 8 sounds longer) of sailing, I finally came across an area that isn't the best, but its something, and I'm tired of the ocean.

I just have to pray a Creeper won't sneak up on me. Hardcore mode is so scary, knowing your screwed if you die.

Well, turns out that light was the opening to an abandoned Mineshaft. When I went to heck it, Zombies and Cave Spiders swarmed towards me. I paniced, got stuck in cobwe, and somehow got out, and got 2 fences and a string as a exrtra.

So then, I continued sailing, trying to find somewere to start a house.

When Notch made oceans bigger, he meant it.

I traveled such a long time, seeing amazing sights like Mountains cut in half, the sides full of stone, small little islands, and one part were I came up to a frozen ocean. I was able to get some food and snow, and now I have the stuff needed to make a few Snow Golem.

So after 8 miles (Technically 7.98461982024545, but 8 sounds longer) of sailing, I finally came across an area that isn't the best, but its something, and I'm tired of the ocean.

I just have to pray a Creeper won't sneak up on me. Hardcore mode is so scary, knowing your screwed if you die.

You should try 'Moist' if you want a island map to play. starts you with nothing!

You should try 'Moist' if you want a island map to play. starts you with nothing!

Dear God, I tried that in creative mode, and flew in one direction for nearly 30 minutes. I did not see any land at all.

Anyway, the hardcore world is gone. I had set up a nice house, with a roof, small wheat farm, Snow Golem sentries, and a passive mob pasture. I had a load of resources. Then I saw a Creeper trying to get into my house. So I went to the roof. and I shot him with my bow, and it hit. Unfortunately, that was my last arrow. Then part of me said 'Hey, maybe you can score a critical hit if you jump and attack him from above!'

I think you guys can piece two and two together.

So I tried another world, and had a ton of wood. Then night fell, and I realized I had no coal. So instead of doing the logical thing and digging a hole in the side of a mountain and make charcoal, I pulled out some uncooked pork, and sprinted in one direction, eating and sometimes ramming into mobs.

Surprisingly enough, that actually worked. I have no idea how, but it did.

And the sun rose, and I watched as the undead burned, and I laughed at their demise.

I then turned around quickly, and looked at an Enderman.

Again, you can piece two and two together.

I think I've had my fill of hardcore mode. Its awesome, but I'm not skilled enough for it yet.

A really great one I found was 'Something Awful' and 'Fluttershy'. I love the island maps.

I keep finding stupid mountains and stupid plains with all of my seeds. Edited by Spider's Claw