Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Plants vs. Zombies

SCS

Have any of you played Plants vs. Zombies before? I love it. I was introduced to it at a friend's house several years ago and finally got it for myself a month or so ago.

I've already played through story mode and I've made it a little over halfway through the survival mode levels. I've been doing a bit with other things in the game, too, like the Zen Garden and the Tree of Wisdom. 

I'm not sure yet whether I consider this one of my favorite games, but it's certainly a lot of fun. It's hilarious, too.

If you've played it, what do you think of it?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I played it... I do like it a lot... it is funny.

Hang on, I see there's a zombie on my lawn... don't want zombies on my lawn... be right back.

*Picks up shot-gun and hatchet*

Edited by Sunny Fox
  • Brohoof 1

Oh man I definitely enjoyed the game, I got it for the iPod touch and my battery wouldn't last me a day because I was stuck to it :D I liked the entire concept of the Zen Garden, gave the game some good replay value :)

• Brohoof 1

I only really played a demo for it but it's a game I've wanted to try for a good while.

Garden Warfare looks pretty sweet, and I say this as a person who doesn't care one bit about online multiplayer 99% of the time.

• Brohoof 1

It was a great game, I've spent a lot of time on it!

I also played the sequel, "It's About Time!", but I didn't like it as much as the first one.

• Brohoof 1

I only really played a demo for it but it's a game I've wanted to try for a good while.

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house Go get 'er! It's free for a bit on PC (unless you have a vendetta with EA and origin).

I've played it a bit on my iPod and have watched my little brother play it a lot on the Xbox. It was amusing, though I never really got into it. Maybe I should give it another shot...

• Brohoof 1

I got it the day it came out like I cant even remember how long ago that was but I got the tree of wisdom past like 1000 and then it was kinda useless I got every zen garden plant and beat everything so now I'm kinda done with it.

Didnt they also make, or currently making a plants vs zombies shooter game.

Are you referring to plants vs zombies garden warfare? I've seen a gameplay videos on that game. I wish that game was on steam though.

• 2 months later...

I enjoy the original Plants Vs. Zombies, It has a certain charm that I really enjoy.

I recently picked up Garden Warfare for the PS4 and it's really fun. I've only played the horde mode where you set up a garden and put plants to help defend your base whilst you run around and attempt to kill as many zombies as possible.

It feels like Gears of War and that's definitely not a bad thing.