Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mlp Pairings. Which one(s) do you support?

Marble Sketch

I am in love with the fluttercord pairing. The way Discord works to get Fluttershy's attention and their chemistry in general is wonderful. Not to mention Fluttershy could use someone like Discord to become more confident and outspoken.

As for the other mane 6 I have not seen enough from them to warrent a ship in one direction or another. Maybe something between Rainbow Dash and Daring Do if she becomes a recurring character.

Don't hate me but my headcanon totally ships Celestia and Luna even though the two are sisters. I just see either one getting so hurt if they loved a non-immortal character and of course with their being sisters, they would know each other like nopony ever would.

I also support Celestia and Twilight as a student/teacher crush that has the potential to develope into something more but perhaps that is because I adore the Composure fic so much. Celestia and Twilight with a jealous Luna. Mwahahahaha.

I also support Discord and Celestia simply because it would seem like Discord is immortal or at the very least has a looooong lifespan so no dying leaving the poor princess to mourn losing another person. I'm partial to FlutterCord mainly because I just see Discord being with Celestia but I like the dynamic that the show has with him and Fluttershy so I could see it happening. Fluttershy could use someone like him in her life to break her out of her shell a little bit and Discord just seems to have a thing for her anyway and vise versa.

Directly after that, I support Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Now I know, I know just because Dash has a few masculine traits doesn't automatically make her les or even bi but I just feel that she wouldn't really mind or care if she had feelings for another filly. Dashie's and Fluttershy's background together really speaks to me in a way so there is that. Fluttershy always loving her from afar as she has a close friendship with Gilda and all that jive. It just seems cute to me.

I also like the idea of Rainbow and AppleJack cause well...They are D'AWWWWWW together. Teehee, sugarcube. Though AppleJack in my head could either be straight or a closeted homosexual. Like she would have feelings for Dash but feel some type of way about it. Almost struggle in a way to come to terms with her feelings but perhaps that is but yet another stereotype I've thrown at her. Meh.

Pinkie Pie could be with anypony, filly, colt, dragon pony, bat pony, meh. Pinkie is Pinkie Pie and she just stikes me as the type to not let gender or species get in her way or bother her.

Then there's Rarity. Straight. Just straight. But then again I don't dislike the idea of her having a thing for Luna. Odd but yeah. Then Spike. That's just cute to me but of course she'd never really do anything about since he is like a baby but still. He's gaga over her and I think Rarity would at least humor him.

So um, yeah. My ships have sailed.

I'm a big fan of TwiLuna. I've always enjoyed a love story involving two adorkable characters and in my opinion Twilight and Luna fit perfectly. Also in Luna Eclipsed Twilight was the first pony to approach Luna and spent the whole episode trying to help her.

I'm open to all ships (with the exception of incest and Twilight x Flash Sentry -just my opinion)  as long as it is written in a believable way.  

-Twilight x Rainbow Dash

-Firefly x Rainbow Dash (in the case of 'Dash Academy')

-Celestia x Discord

-Spitfire x Soarin

-Time Turner x Derpy

-Cadance x Shining Armor

-Sunset Shimmer x Shining Armor

-Rainbow Dash x Shining Armor

-Queen Chrysalis x Shining Armor

-Miss Peachbottom x Shining Armor

-Sunset Shimmer x Flash Sentry

-Vinyl x Octavia

-Fancy Pants x Fleur

-Spike x Rarity

Edited by Ianpiersonjdavis

yfYmcFc.jpg

I don't care if you're allowed to do this or not.
Derp X Derp is my otp. I also cross-ship Rainbow Dash and Applejack with Derpy and each other.

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 2

I ship anything and everything, as long as they have good fanfictions. My favorite pairing, though, is Octavia and Vinyl Scratch, which is commonly referred to as OctaScratch, from what I've seen on the Internet. I also support evil, murderous Pinkamena and Fluttershy. Makes for some good story ideas.

img-2919761-1-yfYmcFc.jpg

I don't care if you're allowed to do this or not.

Derp X Derp is my otp. I also cross-ship Rainbow Dash and Applejack with Derpy and each other.

...That's actually kind of brilliant. :nom:

It's not quite the same thing, but part of the reason I ship Rainbow Dash and Daring Do is because Daring is basically a recolor of Dashie lol.

• Brohoof 1