Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Mlp Pairings. Which one(s) do you support?

Marble Sketch

(edited)

For me, I like CheesePie, SweetieMash, Fluttercord, and DoctorDerpy, (That's all I can think of right now...)  But enough about me.  I'd like to know what you guys think.  Let's discuss what couples and pairings you love the most.

mlp shippings.bmp

^I drew this^

Edited by Marble Sketch
  • Brohoof 2

Cute drawing. 

I support

Twixie

FlutterDash

RariJack

CheesePie

CelestiaCord

SunsetFlash 

TrenderBlood

(edited)

how does Friendships is magic keep turning into love/sex is magic? that's all I get from these discussions..

I agree, it's annoying. >_>

I feel like I'm one of the very few members here who don't like ships.

Edited by Blobulle

how does Friendships is magic keep turning into love/sex is magic? that's all I get from these discussions..

Well I don't ship anything that is inappropriate.  And whenever I write/draw fan fiction/fan art, it's nothing that a younger viewer couldn't see. :)

Ghostie X Rarity. Best shipping ever.

Hmm... I'm not sure I've heard of that one.  And nothing popped up on google.

Well I don't ship anything that is inappropriate.  And whenever I write/draw fan fiction/fan art, it's nothing that a younger viewer couldn't see. :)

Hmm... I'm not sure I've heard of that one.  And nothing popped up on google.

just search ghostfacekiller on here, or ask anyone whos been here for a while.

The only fanon ship i support is Cheerilee X Big Mac. Who knows, maybe they actally have a thing for each other?

This is the only one for me too, I loved it when I first saw them together in the background after Hearts and Hooves Day. :yay:

(edited)

I agree with many pairings and shippings

But the one shipping I hate so very much is fluttermac.

I just don't like it.

Edited by TwilightSparkle<3

The only fanon ship i support is Cheerilee X Big Mac. Who knows, maybe they actally have a thing for each other?

This is the only one for me too, I loved it when I first saw them together in the background after Hearts and Hooves Day. :yay:

Oh ya.  I forgot about that one.  Same here.  That's the only canon ship really I like.

I currently support RainbowPie lol.  I was shipping characters before I even began watching the show, and I initially thought AppleDash and FlutterDash were the way to go.  But, after seeing some influential episodes, it's RainbowPie all the way.  And I like saying "RainbowPie."

(edited)

Shining Armor and Cadance ,seems like no one ever mentions them (because they are canon?).

I am fine with almost any fanon ship until it crosses the R34 line.

I hate OCs shipped with canon characters, but OC and OC is fine.

Edited by Sergei
  • Brohoof 2

I actively support Spike and Rarity (but only when Spike is an adult, of course) and Time Bubbles. I don't actively support them, but SoarinDash, CheesePie, and Lyra & Bon Bon are A-OK in my book.

Twixie is Best Crack Ship.

Twix-Wrapper-Small.jpg

• Brohoof 1

FlutterDash (Rainbow Dash + Fluttershy)

TwiApple (Twilight + Applejack)

FlutterDerp (Fluttershy + Derpy Hooves)

Has anyone thought of Fluttershy

and Derpy Hooves being a couple? I think they'd be great together. With Derpy being so clumsy I think that Fluttershy would be caring, patient understanding to support her as a partner. Both ponies would enjoy animals and nature, too.

Flutter shy and Derpy the cutest couple ever! :)Does anyone else with this ship?

and Derpy Hooves being a couple? I think they'd be great together. With Derpy being so clumsy I think that Fluttershy would be caring, patient understanding to support her as a partner. Both ponies would enjoy animals and nature, too.

Flutter shy and Derpy the cutest couple ever! :)Does anyone else with this ship?

I'm not sure if I can say I support any certain pairing, BUT there are some I like.

Twidash is easily my favorite of the mane 6 pairings as I can imagine differences attracting. It's a similar story to Rarijack.

I also happen to like Sombra x Chrysalis; though I can imagine that being more political than anything.

And thanks to the comics, Celestia x good Sombra.

(edited)

1. Octavia and Vinyl Scratch, yet I normally only see them as good friends.

2. Twilight Sparkle and Flash Sentry

3. Celestia and Luna if anypony else... yes even though they are sisters. I don't see the royal sisters as allowing themselves to fall in love, probably having experienced sorrow with past relationships. They understand each other in ways their subject are likely to ever know.

4. Celestia and Twilight, yes Celestia is a 1000+ years and Twilight in her twenties but I can see it working.

5. Rainbow Dash and Soarin' (I avoid stories where she is labeled as lesbian)

6. Trixie and Blueblood

7. Rarity and Fancy Pants

8. Rarity and Spike

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

One of note I do not support is Celestia and Discord, at all. Or that Discord was Starswirl or friends with Celestia.

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

RariLane

SoarinDash

FlashLight

DisLestia

DonutPie (don't look at me like that)

That's about the long and sort of it.  Oh yeah, and I ship myself with Luna.

princess_luna_lowers_the_moon_by_arti22-

Just because I can.