Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Songs you're embarassed you like

Kaneki

(edited)

I listened to this for about 2hrs straight 1st time i heard it. And Celestia's dance is so cute.  :blush: 

and to be honest the song puts me in a happy mood :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush: 

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

TBH with ya, pretty much all "Brony" songs. Being a Pegasister (and having friends and family who think that being a fan of this is... a bit strange. Well, OK, my parents are very understanding, but... well that's another story) it's a bit awkward to listen to songs like "Join the Herd" at times, but hey, I like them... so I don't think I should be embarrassed to admit that. :) Oh, and all the songs on the show - even the really cheesy ones like "Generosity" *dodges Rarity fans trying to attack me for calling it cheesy* XP (lol, jk)

Oh, and the Pokémon theme songs and that kind of stuff. XD

Edited by Cassafrass
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like 'A Milli' by Lil' Wayne, or just Lil Wayne in general. I make fun him a lot, and I don't really like him, but fuck, the beats are so catchy!!!!

I also like 'Fack' by Eminem, this is known as the worst eminem song ever, because it's damn weird, and for whatever reason it was the opening track in his greatest hits album, but for some reason I'll find myself listening to it from time to time.

Edited by Pelate

I'm deeply ashamed of myself for liking Blood on the Dance Floor's music, I actually hate most of it, but their last two albums were really quite catchy. It's like a guilty pleasure for me, and I am ashamed of myself for enjoying it, what are bands that you are ashamed of enjoying?

(edited)

@OP

I can tolerate BOTDFs music (because I had heard worse) but I hate Dahvie Vanity and Jay as people. They prey on young girls (mostly Dahvie), and treats their fans like absolute garbage. Even their own mates! If you don't believe me, go on this website/blog called "The Truth About Dahvie Vanity". They have pics, snippits of posts and messages he sent to his fans, eye witness accounts. Heck, on this video on YT (which is most likely flagged now), they took advantage of a young girl. Dahvie was grabbing her butt and everything, Jay was having a freaking ball. If you can't find the video on YT, try looking for it on the blog I mentioned or somewhere else online.

Enough about that. I am ashamed of listening to horrorcore, but for some reason like it. For example, Insane Clown Posse. xD

Edited by Princess PeachBlink
  • Brohoof 5

@OP

I can tolerate BOTDFs music (because I had heard worse) but I hate Dahvie Vanity and Jay as people. They prey on young girls (mostly Dahvie), and treats their fans like absolute garbage. Even their own mates! If you don't believe me, go on this website/blog called "The Truth About Dahvie Vanity". They have pics, snippits of posts and messages he sent to his fans, eye witness accounts. Heck, on this video on YT (which is most likely flagged now), they took advantage of a young girl. Dahvie was grabbing her butt and everything, Jay was having a freaking ball. If you can't find the video on YT, try looking for it on the blog I mentioned or somewhere else online.

Enough about that. I am ashamed of listening to horrorcore, but for some reason like it. For example, Insane Clown Posse. xD

The main reason I don't like BOTDF is because how Dahvie acts towards other and how he is all self righteous and thinks that he saves lives (Which he sort of does by donating money every once in a while) , and all of their albums before Bad Blood.

Hi there, @Afty. There was already a topic in existence for discussing what music you were embarrassed/ashamed you liked, so I have merged your topic into it.

Please make sure to search the forums before posting a new topic to ensure that it doesn't already exist.

(edited)

Anything modern and popular I'm embarrassed to listen to. Almost all modern music sounds the same across the genres (like how modern Country is just pop music with a southern voice) and most music usually boils down to 4 topics:

-Sex

-Parties

-Relationships

-Power

Yeah...I'm not ashamed of listening to Christian Music, but I mainly listen to instrumental and Folk (as well as a lot of foreign Rock), which are not very mainstream at all. I am proud to blast my accordion music in a crowded downtown, because it's a heck of a lot better than rap imo.

Edited by Treble Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Any song by Falling in Reverse. I've gotten flak here before for saying I like them, so it makes me pretty embarrassed to say that I like a lot of their songs. It's ironic, I'm embarrassed to like Ronnie Radke's Falling in Reverse songs, but I'm not even the slightest embarrassed for liking his Escape the Fate music. (Dying is your latest fashion.)

Hamsterdance

This should be one of those songs that I hate, but I love it! I can't go a whole day without singing it! It's my ringtone for God's sake! (don't kill me! :()

Why, it has to be Hare Hare Yukai, of course. There's nothing wrong with the song... except I love it and it has a dance to it. Naturally, everytime I hear the song, I get the urge to do the dance. Though, I guess the dancing might not be a huge deal if I was with a bunch of other TMOHS fans.