Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flim Flam Brothers Fan Club

BionicBrony

(edited)

post-27452-0-99258200-1402443258.jpeg

These unicorns don't get enough love in the fandom.

For one, they got a whole 3 minute song, with real vocals, lovely singers, and an incredible machine. For two, they actually came back in season 4. For three, they also are the only con artists we actually have seen in the show.

I think that it is time we FlimFlam Fans come together and remember the ponies taht taught us the opposite of honesty.

I'd like you to just answer two quick questions before you discuss:

1) What is the best line from 'The FlimFlam Brothers Song'?

2) Whose better, Flim of Flam?

(I'm a Flim Fan)

Come one come all and FlimFlam Everypony!

post-27452-0-22545500-1402443391.jpeg

Edited by BionicBrony
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Definitely prefer the song from Super Speedy Cider Squeezy 6000. And, I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I don't know which is Flim and which is Flam. :(

Flim = clean-shaven, Flam = mustache.

Also, for con artists, they're quite morally gray: yeah, they're greedy, but their stuff is quite handy (More cider, placebo effect, etc.).

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 2

Flim = clean-shaven, Flam = mustache.

Also, for con artists, they're quite morally gray: yeah, they're greedy, but their stuff is quite handy (More cider, placebo effect, etc.).

At least they have a bit of depth to their character. They could be someone like Photo Finish. They had actual lines and at least had some more lines in Leap of Faith!

They're my faves adn I can't get over them!

(Fav line: "Oppurtuinyt in this very community!")

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Who else was SUPER hyped when they found out about thier main parts in "viva las Pegasus"? I watch a lot of reviews so I'm usually quite tough on the show but WOW I was at the edge of my seat grinning and making fan girl squeaks the whole time! I also love how you can ship them with pretty much anyone (why couldn't twi have come.. TwiXflim forever..)

Also am I the only one who was annoyed about that blind bag film? I finally got the whole merch set and Bam now we have shiny film but no shiny flam...i swear I'm making a custom shiny flam...

And my favorite brother.. Oh that's hard... Id ship lunaXflim and celestiaXflam before I could ever pick a brother...

Who else was SUPER hyped when they found out about thier main parts in "viva las Pegasus"?

Me, because I can see actual clips of them in the show again, and their story will also continue!

! prefer Flam more. because his silly moustache makes him look cute.

593198__safe_screencap_cute_animated_foo

Edited by HorsesandMOARGaloar
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
1) What is the best line from 'The FlimFlam Brothers Song'?

The very beginning. The mechanical sound of the Cider 6000 reminds me of Weird Al's "Hardware Store" :P

2) Whose better, Flim of Flam?

I don't know. Maybe Flim, because I like his voice. 

Nice Simpsons Reference:

sig-4721703.meme__flim_flam_monorail_by_

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...