Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will Diamond Tiara ever become friends with the CMC?

Forlong

I mean real friends.  That she'd actually care about them.

DT would have to go through a lot of character development for it to happen, but if Discord can be reformed...

• Brohoof 1

She strikes me as the sort that once she develops a better sense of empathy, which in theory is something most people develop to at least some extent as they mature, she'll be a pretty genuinely social girl. As I've said many times before Diamond is very similar to a younger me, and when I eventually got over myself I became a pretty good person. Aggressive and easy to tick off, some things never change. Diamond would probably be that sort of friend everyone has at least one of that excels at making an ass of themselves but is still otherwise redeemable.

• Brohoof 2

If they do become friends within the show, I feel like it might be due to some form of drastic event or epiphany brought on by words said or actions taken. For instance, maybe she becomes an outcast due to behaviour and all she has to turn to are the CMC. I imagine maybe one or two of them would be all like "Oh well she was always mean to us, why should we help her?" while one is going to say "Because it's what would be right and/or just."

someone meantioned this once. The only thing that would help DT become better is something to knock her percieved social standing to rock zero, like something erasing her cutie mark.

I expect her and Silver Spoon to at least leave with good terms with the CMCs close to the show finale, I'm not that harsh with her to think she can't reform. Saving her from a life threatening situation might help 

I'm afraid not :(

While I would be nice if she & Spoon would learn to get along with the CMC--it would be great lesson for the kids :)--or at least gain some more depth, I highly doubt it.

They're purpose is to antagonize the CMC & cause conflict in their stories. So they NEED to be stuck-up, bratty bullies for the sake of the plot.

So unless the creative staff can come with up with other recurring problems for the CMC, Tiara and Spoon are doomed to stay bitches for the sake of being bitches :(

I'm thinking that they will soon learn that your actions will come with consequences, but I don't see them becoming friends with their archenemies.

Tiara as shown before that she can be a very social pony. I'm sure once she grows out of common bullying, and learns a modicum of empathy she could atleast be friendly aquantaces with the CMC. While she may never grow into out right best friends with the CMC, she did grow up in the same town as the CMC, and shared many growing experiences with them. A little empathy may go a long way.

Season 5, dt moves, but ss becomes friends. Id doubt that dt will ever begin friends with the cmc. Maybe something happened in her childhood that made made her be like this. But everyone gets a fsir chance, ehh?

I'd probably say no. She's self-conceited and a complete b*tch. I honestly can't see her ever being friends with the CMC. Unless maybe we were given some background on why she's so mean.