Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Food Combination Suggestions

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

(edited)

Fries (preferable wedge-cut) with fresh squeezed lime (tartar sauce is also good on fries). Bacon and scrambled eggs with maple syrup. Kale mixed into mashed potatoes served with farmer's sausage (North American version f boerenkool). Jalapeno mixed into beef patties (great for homemade bacon cheese burgers). Chocolate sprinkle sandwich: butter a piece of bread, pour chocolate sprinkles on it, and fold it in half (substitute butter with peanut butter for more tasty results). 

Edited by Frith is Magick

Pineapple slices + Cheese Pizza. This was technically lifted from somewhere else (a "Hawaiian Style Pizza") but it really is delicious, and this is coming from a person who is incredibly mundane when it comes to her combos so that's out of the blue enough for me.

Don't add the ham though. Ham ruins it, makes it too pepperoni-y. 

I agree, Pineapples+Pizza=Awesome. But I don't like the ham they typically put onn Hawaiian style pizza and stuff.

And I'm pretty bland with my combos to. Like seriously, i'm one of those people who goes and orders stuff plain from all kinds of places, I know I'm so boring ;p.

One time I was ordering a grilled chicken sandwich at subway(I think it was subway...) and all I ended up putting on it was some cheese(Along with the chicken of course) the person putting together my sandwich was kinda shocked and asked me like 3 times if I was sure, I assured them I was sure and that I am a very "plain" person ;p.

Moral of the story is, I realistically need to be more adventurous ;p.

• Brohoof 1

fluffernutter_650x300_a01_1.jpg

Has to be Fluff because that brand isn't super sweet and gritty, it just tastes like marshmallows. This is a match in heaven, been eating these since I was a little kid. Add banana slices for a whole new dimension.

A specialty of mine is something I like to call R&R. Ritz and Ramen. I only ever buy the chicken ramen, but I'm sure it'd be good with other flavors. But the combo I make is like they were made for each other.

Ranch on onions rings is good.

Ranch mixed with ketchup on fries and some pizzas is good.

Honey on chicken tenders.

That's about as "weird" as I get with my food I think...

(edited)

4 of them 2 involving ketchup. One is eggs and ketchup ( I cant eat them anymore ;-; And when I was younger for some reason Cheetos and ketchup were so delicious...And toast with peanut butter banana slices are good.

And any fans of this show will know what i am talking about. Pizza cheesecake 

Edited by Bronychan1214

Take "Original" flavored potato chips, and dip them in mayonnaise.

Not as disgusting as it sounds, I promise, just don't dip into too much mayonnaise. Too much is unhealthy...er. 

On the PB and naner sandwich: Throw some bacon on it.

I just tried this today.  Somehow, it all worked together.  The bacon didn't stand out as much as I thought it would, but - admittedly - I went with turkey bacon.  I think I'll try to get it crispier next time; that should make a culinary difference.

The fry cook at my job had me trying all kinds of concoctions today that involved fries.

Take a fresh fry (it has to be fresh from the grease, no salt) and put caramel on it; it tastes like pancakes.

This one I was pretty skeptical about; wrap a french fry in a pickle and pour ranch dressing on it. It tastes like sour cream and onion chips!  :)

A tin of baked beans, some coleslaw, a pack of cheese and onion crisps/chips (whichever you call them in your country) and some bread/toast.

It's nommy :3

One of my favourite things to have as a combination is sausage pizza (Frozen, Little Caesars, etc.) and oreos. I prefer to remove one of the sides of the cookie and put the insides face down so it causes this amazing glazed sausage pizza. 

• Brohoof 1

One of my favourite things to have as a combination is sausage pizza (Frozen, Little Caesars, etc.) and oreos. I prefer to remove one of the sides of the cookie and put the insides face down so it causes this amazing glazed sausage pizza. 

Would it "work" with pepperoni lol?  They never seem to have sausage where I live.  I'll totally try it anyway. xD  People have such interesting and unexpected pizza topping ideas.

• Brohoof 1

Would it "work" with pepperoni lol?  They never seem to have sausage where I live.  I'll totally try it anyway. xD  People have such interesting and unexpected pizza topping ideas.

It'll most likely work with a pepperoni pizza too, Sausage is just a personal preference. It kind of makes sense because pizza is so easy to add things to. Like the other day, I added gummy peach rings to a pepperoni pizza, and it was... interesting to say the least.

• Brohoof 1

It'll most likely work with a pepperoni pizza too, Sausage is just a personal preference. It kind of makes sense because pizza is so easy to add things to. Like the other day, I added gummy peach rings to a pepperoni pizza, and it was... interesting to say the least.

That's true; you can just toss whatever you have lying around onto a pizza.  If I were fonder of gummy candy I'd prolly try that, too lol.  I've recently tried: pepperoni + marshmallows, cheese + chicken nuggets (hot sauce coated), and cheese + mandarin oranges due to toppings ideas here at MLP forums.  It's been an adventure.

• Brohoof 1

That's true; you can just toss whatever you have lying around onto a pizza.  If I were fonder of gummy candy I'd prolly try that, too lol.  I've recently tried: pepperoni + marshmallows, cheese + chicken nuggets (hot sauce coated), and cheese + mandarin oranges due to toppings ideas here at MLP forums.  It's been an adventure.

Yeah pizza is kind of the stew pot of handheld foods. It's like, "Spaghetti on pizza? Yeah, that sounds nice."

• Brohoof 1

I like pizza because it is versatile but also easier than most dishes. I've made simple and more complex recipes.

I love pizza! Since most of the pizza I eat is frozen pizza, I can just use the cardboard thing for a plate, and eliminate dishes altogether!

• Brohoof 1

I love pizza! Since most of the pizza I eat is frozen pizza, I can just use the cardboard thing for a plate, and eliminate dishes altogether!

If that is your way. :) I prefer using dishes to make my own pizzas. I wonder if my famous hamburger-peanut-raisin casserole can be turned into a pizza recipe? I ought to try that sometime.

• Brohoof 1

Vanilla ice cream while eating French fries tastes pretty good :blink:. I haven't had that in a while.

Yes! I like French fries dipped in vanilla ice cream. Or in a vanilla shake!  Yum! Salty and sweet.

Vanilla ice cream in coffee is also very good.  Oh, and I also like chocolate milk on rice Chex.

• Brohoof 1

Yes! I like French fries dipped in vanilla ice cream. Or in a vanilla shake!  Yum! Salty and sweet.

Vanilla ice cream in coffee is also very good.  Oh, and I also like chocolate milk on rice Chex.

What about Orange Juice and Trix?