Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Food Combination Suggestions

Ziggy + Angel + Rain

Fries with ketchup? Oh not weird enough for ya? Well, how about carrots on pizza? It's delicious so don't give me the funny look.

No funny looks from me.  I've recently tried marshmallow + pepperoni and cheese + mandarin oranges on a pizza.  I'll likely try carrots once I've had Oreo cookies + pepperoni.

• Brohoof 1

Cheese (I've only tried it with cheddar cheese cubes, but it probably wouldn't make much of a difference) dipped in caramel. And I can't think of anything else strange I eat now, but I will be trying some of the stuff in this thread. When I was little I used to eat peanut butter, jelly, and cheese sandwhiches though...and it was those fake cheese product squares too... o.o

I used to love peanut butter and ham sandwiches, but I like caramel dipped onions, kind of like caramel apples. I got hooked on them when I made both for Halloween and handed them out to people.

here is something I just started doing last month warm up Hot dogs get two pieces of bread put bologna on the bread then get sandwich ham and wrap the hot dogs in that then get sandwich turkey and wrap the ham in that then put it on the bologna then put cheese on that then warm it up for 15s again that's it the sandwich tastes interesting and good  

I try different food combinations my self.

Don't try: "Burrito with salt and pepper with butter" (Because it tastes nasty to me but maybe you can try it to see if it tastes good to you).

Try: "Salami with pepper","Put syrup on you're toast","Put butter on you're tortia and heat it up for 30 if you can in you're morcrave there's different powered microwaves so who knows the tortia might heat up at a different time don't heat it up in a low powered microwave because my dad put it on the different time on in my grandma's microwave and my tortia was smoking and really burnt).

One of my favourite things to have as a combination is sausage pizza (Frozen, Little Caesars, etc.) and oreos. I prefer to remove one of the sides of the cookie and put the insides face down so it causes this amazing glazed sausage pizza. 

Quoting you again so's I could post this:

post-26550-0-05649900-1404162337_thumb.jpg

^ The pizza cutter in the corner looking like a murder weapon lol.  I'm not sure how I feel about it hot, but I often prefer pizza when it's been in the fridge a while anyway.  Really pepperoni (sadly, all I could get) wasn't ideal; so much grease collects on those little meaty discs.

Quoting you again so's I could post this:

attachicon.gifO Pizza.JPG

^ The pizza cutter in the corner looking like a murder weapon lol.  I'm not sure how I feel about it hot, but I often prefer pizza when it's been in the fridge a while anyway.  Really pepperoni (sadly, all I could get) wasn't ideal; so much grease collects on those little meaty discs.

If only you had sausage pizza.

• Brohoof 1

I'd go for Grilled cheese with mushrooms, steak sauce, and black forest ham. I'd also might as well keep the other bread off too just to put some lettuce in there to make in crunchy. :P

post-27780-0-79451900-1404065219.gif

• Brohoof 1

I'd go for Grilled cheese with mushrooms, steak sauce, and black forest ham. I'd also might as well keep the other bread off too just to put some lettuce in there to make in crunchy. :P

1. That sounds flippin' amazing (though I'd exclude the lettuce, personally), and 2. thank you for posting that GIF lol.

I used to love peanut butter and ham sandwiches, but I like caramel dipped onions, kind of like caramel apples. I got hooked on them when I made both for Halloween and handed them out to people.

You handed out caramel dipped onions to people for Halloween? Tricking people into eating healthy. Lovely!

• 4 years later...
(edited)

Have y'all ever tried plain canned tuna fish in your mac and cheese? It's absolutely delicious, especially if you add peas. :squee:

Also, melted cheese on apple pie is out of this world good.

I also recommend trying ketchup on eggs, and ranch on french fries.  :catface:

Edited by Lucky Bolt