Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Metal Thread

Crispy

Kind of have to agree with this. Really, it can be quite boring. Like I said, might as well go into technical death or deathcore for what it's worth, at least for sake of being a bit more interesting.

Deathcore is alright, sometimes it can be bad and other times I don't mind it, though I haven't found a single Deathcore band that's really been able to blow my mind at all. As for Technical Death, I haven't tried it out yet.

Deathcore is alright, sometimes it can be bad and other times I don't mind it, though I haven't found a single Deathcore band that's really been able to blow my mind at all. As for Technical Death, I haven't tried it out yet.

Listen to The Discovery by Born of Osiris and Exoplanet by The Contortionist to be blown away by deathcore.

Both such incredible baaaaaands.

• Brohoof 1

Listen to The Discovery by Born of Osiris and Exoplanet by The Contortionist to be blown away by deathcore.

Those two were both definitely worth listening to, though my mind is still not blown yet, and I still can't consider myself a major fan of Deathcore. But still though, these two bands have gotten me enough curiosity into what else Deathcore has to offer.

Those two were both definitely worth listening to, though my mind is still not blown yet, and I still can't consider myself a major fan of Deathcore. But still though, these two bands have gotten me enough curiosity into what else Deathcore has to offer.

Deathcore is hit or miss for me. I've heard a few songs that I like and many that I don't. I can't stand pig squeels.

So about death metal being boring, I never found it boring. At first I found it a little too harsh but then I started getting used to it. I find a lot progressive metal and power metal to be boring, I remember I was trying to get into Dream Theater once and I almost fell asleep listening to one of their songs. To this day, Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt.1 is the only power metal album that I like and I don't even listen to it very much.

Deathcore is hit or miss for me. I've heard a few songs that I like and many that I don't. I can't stand pig squeels.

So about death metal being boring, I never found it boring. At first I found it a little too harsh but then I started getting used to it. I find a lot progressive metal and power metal to be boring, I remember I was trying to get into Dream Theater once and I almost fell asleep listening to one of their songs. To this day, Keeper of the Seven Keys Pt.1 is the only power metal album that I like and I don't even listen to it very much.

Yes I agree that Power Metal is boring, and harshness is not something that bothers me about Death Metal, the reason why I find it boring is that it's very plain and bland.

Anyways was taking a quick visit at the CD store to look around, they had the new Dillinger Escape Plan there. I so badly want this album, hopefully I'll get the cash for it soon.

Anyways was taking a quick visit at the CD store to look around, they had the new Dillinger Escape Plan there. I so badly want this album, hopefully I'll get the cash for it soon.

Dude, I'm going to the record store on Thursday since I get out of school early that day, and I've got about $30 to burn. Hopefully they have Leviathan, I really want it. I don't know what else to get though...

Dude, I'm going to the record store on Thursday since I get out of school early that day, and I've got about $30 to burn. Hopefully they have Leviathan, I really want it. I don't know what else to get though...

The new Dillinger Escape Plan album, bro you will not regret getting that album, so far from what I've heard out of it, it's gonna be an epic album

(edited)

The new Dillinger Escape Plan album, bro you will not regret getting that album, so far from what I've heard out of it, it's gonna be an epic album

Comically enough, When I Lost My Bet is my least favorite on the album. Even more comical is the fact that it's all on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lihaS9b1DX

Understanding Decay, Hero of the Soviet Union, and Prancer are where it's at, yo.

I have some obscene amount of money under my mattress that I've been saving for years that's probably somewhere around $600, so I COULD buy any album I wanted. Only record store near me is focking Hot Topic though, and the only good thing I've bough there was Deftones' self-titled.

New Amon Amarth album's going to be siiiick.

Edited by Twiliscael

Understanding Decay, Hero of the Soviet Union, and Prancer are where it's at, yo.

Yes I agree that Prancer is 100x better than When I Lost My Bet, though honestly I haven't listened to the whole album yet, but I will probably listen to the whole thing sometime

my metul for tonight

seriously do you cowards even smoke weed enough with this death metal stuff :U

I have some obscene amount of money under my mattress that I've been saving for years that's probably somewhere around $600, so I COULD buy any album I wanted. Only record store near me is focking Hot Topic though, and the only good thing I've bough there was Deftones' self-titled.

You should buy a shit ton of vinyl-only BM and you could be the most kvlt person alive

• Brohoof 1

Well I kinda want something I'm more familiar with actually, that song you showed me is alright. I might download the album some time later.

So I decided to do the one thing I thought I would never do...I started trolling on YouTube...it's quite funny sometimes actually. I just got a fuckload of replies in like 20 minutes because I said a song was fucking annoying and boring, and everyone flipped out on me like "you are gay and deaf and you don't know music." I lol'd.

So I decided to do the one thing I thought I would never do...I started trolling on YouTube...it's quite funny sometimes actually. I just got a fuckload of replies in like 20 minutes because I said a song was fucking annoying and boring, and everyone flipped out on me like "you are gay and deaf and you don't know music." I lol'd.

Which music video did you comment on? Show me, I wanna see :)

seriously do you cowards even smoke weed enough with this death metal stuff

Lol Bong Thrower, what's this album called? I want it now.

Speaking of weed themed death metal.

Which music video did you comment on? Show me, I wanna see smile.png

It was the song "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. The only reason I commented on it is because someone I know keeps saying a stupid line from the song over and over and it's been pissing me off.

It was the song "Radioactive" by Imagine Dragons. The only reason I commented on it is because someone I know keeps saying a stupid line from the song over and over and it's been pissing me off.

Well I found these comments:

"The end where they escape reminded me of skyrim (the theivs guild) and assisins creed (hoodie)"

"that little pink bear looks cute but it's deadly!!!!! don't go near that bear!o.0"

"Who else is here watching this epic music video because of USA's Graceland ads?"

"best song ever but music viedo WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU­UUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC­CCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

"You just watcheed Imagine dragons Radioactive (Aka The new PonPonPon, Falcon Punch, ect)
Did'nt you read the title?"

"this video is fucking stupid i like the songs but the video ruins it all"

"Hey everybody :)
I hate spamming but it's one of the few options left so I'm sorry.
My friend, Gianni DiBernardo (channel name), is a talented singer in the pop genre
who just released his first original song called Told You So. PLEASE just give him a
chance and listen to him. If you like it subscribe, if not just move on about your
day/night. It would mean a lot to him. Also, if you like it tweet him and follow him for
updates (@G_DIBERNARDO)he responds to all tweets.
Thanks everybody,
-JS"

I'm not sure which of these are yours though. :/

Well I found these comments:

You might have been on the wrong video lol, I don't think it was the main one.

Also, you're gonna get pissed at me, but I trolled a CC video, and I got called a "dick stain" rofl xD

This is a metal thread, not a troll the music we don't like thread, isn't it?

I don't troll the music I don't like, I actually trolled a video of a Megadeth song that I really like. I also went on several MLP videos and posted comments like "I wanna bang Pinkie Pie." It was funny cause people just replied to me like "uh...wtf?"

(edited)

You might have been on the wrong video lol, I don't think it was the main one.

Also, you're gonna get pissed at me, but I trolled a CC video, and I got called a "dick stain" rofl xD

Oh I don't really give a fuck, I have a friend who makes fun off me for liking CC.

If you want to piss people go on these videos:

Well... happy trolling biggrin.png

Edited by AtDawnTheySquee

Well anyway, I'll post some metal now. I wish I could get into deathcore and death metal so I could fit in a bit more in here, but oh well :/

Listen to melodeath and thrash first, save death metal for later. That's what I experianced.

Here's some melodeath.

And some thrash

OKAY, metal and such. This is a metal thread, not a troll the music we don't like thread, isn't it?

Well, speaking of trolls...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BPobOQVIMw

I have no idea what he's saying but I love this song.

Listen to melodeath and thrash first, save death metal for later. That's what I experianced.

Here's some melodeath.

Man, I just realized that cover has open hands on it. Not sure I how I didn't notice that touch earlier.

• Brohoof 1

Well anyway, I'll post some metal now. I wish I could get into deathcore and death metal so I could fit in a bit more in here, but oh well :/

You should listen to these bands:

Opeth

Dark Tranquillity

At The Gates

Scar Symmetry

Those are some of the most easiest listening Melodeath bands and Opeth, because well....they're Opeth damnit. I figured that those Melodeath bands would be the best for you since you're already into In Flames

You should listen to these bands:

Opeth

Dark Tranquillity

At The Gates

Scar Symmetry

Those are some of the most easiest listening Melodeath bands and Opeth, because well....they're Opeth damnit. I figured that those Melodeath bands would be the best for you since you're already into In Flames

I actually listened to the first couple songs off that Blackwater Park album. They were really good, although I'm still not digging the death metal vocals. I suppose I could check out those other bands too.

I actually listened to the first couple songs off that Blackwater Park album. They were really good, although I'm still not digging the death metal vocals. I suppose I could check out those other bands too.

The growls will be a little bit difficult to tolerate at first though eventually you'll be able to withstand them, that's what most people are like. It takes a while to get there but you will get to Death Metal, or you'll end up like me being stuck in Prog Death and Melodeath.