What is your oc's name and race?

mlpfr3ak1337

I've had my OC created soon after becoming a brony... I wanted her to be an Earth Pony (because it's practical since my husband's OC is and Earth Pony), but I decided to make her a Pegasus because of how the working lifestyle of pegasi in the series matches how I live my life more so than an earth pony lifestyle. The bracelets I put on her because she's married (a ring equivalent). She's my ponysona

Her name is Treble Bolt. A combo of Treble Clef & nut's and bolts....hence her cutie mark

treble_bolt_by_treblebolt-d7lppo2.png

• Brohoof 2

My OC's name is Little Wind and hes an Earth Pony. Here's and image. 

post-26418-0-86906200-1404611767_thumb.png

And here's my other OC. He's not on the forums database, but I like to include him because he was kinda a starter for me. He;s a Unicorn, and his name is Dark Light. HE was supposed to be a serial Killer in a story I wrote, but you know.

post-26418-0-83863500-1404611846_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Still haven't made a pony OC, but I made a pony version of my OC Sissy, she's an earth pony with a chance of becoming a pegasus :D

pony_sissy_by_mau506sk-d7hwmcf.png

Edited by RainbowMau

So, this is Silver Letter. My original character that comes from a fan fiction. She is a learned unicorn pony that is organizational and kind. She is non-violent and her mentor is Twilight Sparkle. Her coat is light brown (difficult to reproduce) and her eyes are colored magenta. Her mane is silver but I originally had it black but had it changed. Her newer cutie mark reflects her power over words, specifically that of pony language. I would appreciate it if I could get some advice on how not to draw terribly for next time. I do apologize for my awfulness but I wanted to get some drawing of the character on here. If drawing advice is too off topic then a private message is always fine.

post-16604-0-69037100-1404691813_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Silverhoof. Unicorn. Pretty nice guy. Links/photos are in the sig below. .

He's read far too many 10-bit novels, and thinks he is ready for a life of adventure. He has no idea what he is getting into.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

nTtS8dtl.jpg

My OC's name is Charming Heart or otherwise known as Charmie or Charms for short.

She is a pegasus mare from a Spanish background and a special talent for caring for others and standing up for them in their hour of need. In summary, when you are kind to her she is kind to you, but tempt her or hurt her friends and she becomes a feisty unstoppable force to be reckoned with. This is especially the case when she is on the tenpin bowling lanes with her two hooves approach style and furious release.

Charmie is also known in the Equestria Girls world as well. (link)

Edited by rjrgmc28
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

My OC's name is Xeno. He is a unicorn with cybernetically attached wings (which doesn't make him an official Alicorn)...my avatar is a rough template made in pony creator....aaand yes, Fallout: Equestria influenced this character a lot.

P.S He is still a blank flank and his background story is still unclear...yet

Edited by Xeno

• 3 weeks later...

My OC has gone through quite a few changes, mostly in name. But now I have quite a clear vision of him now. His name is Golddust Feathers, but prefers to be called "Goldie" and is an Alicorn. I currently don't have a cutie mark for him, but I got the rest of him quite down. This is the rough and probably final draft of him:

http://www.everypony.com/forums/image.php?u=9739&dateline=1403034109&type=profile

(edited)

Quantum Pulsar. Unicorn, physicist and exceptional genius with no common sense. for instance, he could tell you what Planck's constant to the power of the sqaure root of pi to 12 decimal places in binary is, but forgets how to open doors and walks into glass on a daily basis.

Edited by TheBronyGenius